People owing Motorola Moto G4 Plus may have their Moto G4 Plus battery replaced or repaired if it’s all damaged in any way. If a phone’s battery is often declining in per cent or if the battery is difficult to charge after plugging in the charger, the battery may get obsolete. It’s essential to replace the Motorola Moto G4 Plus battery if the original one is obsolete. The two simplest methods to have your phone’s battery fixed or changed are described in this article.
Method 1: Cashify
Cashify is the best place to start if you want to have your phone’s battery repaired quickly:
- Customers who want to use or sign up for Cashify will need to visit Cashify mobile repair first.
- Once you’ve in, you’ll get a prompt to provide information on your phone’s battery life by visiting the Motorola Moto G4 Plus Battery Repair page.
- The battery replacement cost for a Motorola Moto G4 Plus Repair in India at Cashify is only Rs. 1,049, making it a highly cost-effective option.
- In order to assure the satisfaction of all of its clients, Cashify offers a wide range of high-quality smartphone components at a very cheap price.
- Customers don’t have to make the trip to the shop to pick up or drop off their phone with Cashify’s doorstep and immediate services.
So that clients’ privacy is safe and total transparency is there, Cashify employees carry out the Motorola Moto G4 Plus battery replaced operation in front of them.
Method 2: Motorola Service Centre
A service centre is the second option for getting your phone’s battery fixed or replaced:
- Official repair shops claim to use only genuine components, but this comes at a steep cost to the user.
- The battery replacement cost for a Motorola Moto G4 Plus in India is 1,999 rupees, which may be too expensive for some smartphone owners.
- All clients may not be qualified for the same guarantee/warranty services at approved service locations.
- Additionally, authorized service facilities do not provide doorstep or quick repair services, which may be a problem for clients since they will have to visit the shop to have their phone’s battery serviced or changed.
Cashify is a cost-effective and easy-to-use option for Motorola Moto G4 Plus battery replacement. The site is simple to use, and the services it offers are affordable for most people.