Honor released the Honor Play in India. It has a HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC and dual cameras for Rs. 19,999 for 4GB RAM and Rs. 23,999 for 6GB RAM. The Honor Play is the first smartphone in India to have GPU Turbo, which Huawei says will revolutionize mobile gaming.
The phone was fine once, but now it’s obsolete. If your Honor works, you’re lucky. A little mishap might damage the smartphone. If you’ve accidentally broken the screen, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll repair your Honor Play screen quickly and affordably.
Method 1: Cashify repair
The best course of action would be to visit Cashify mobile repair to get the display of your Honor Play updated since doing so is a pretty straightforward procedure.
- To begin, you must sign up for a Cashify account using either the website or the mobile app.
- The next step requires you to go to the section on repairing smartphones, choose Honor as the brand, and then choose the specific model.
- You will then be brought to the page where you may schedule an appointment to repair the screen on your Honor Play repair screen page. Here, you can choose the colour of your smartphone.
- Our customer care team members will go to your location to do the necessary repairs right before you.
- When Cashify repairs anything, it only utilizes authentic replacement components. As a result, it offers a guarantee of six months on repairing the screen for any difficulties that may arise.
Method 2: Honor Service centre
- The second option is to have your device repaired at the Honor service centre closest to you; however, contacting an Honor service centre might be time-consuming and difficult.
- In addition, the average cost to replace a screen might range anywhere from Rs. 3,000 to 4,000. On the other hand, the price at Cashify is merely Rs. 2,499 for the item.
- Because they do not provide a doorstep repair service, you may need to bring your smartphone into the service centre to have more tests performed on it.
In addition, we have a website solely devoted to the Honor Play, with product details, reviews, how-to guides, comparison pages, and news about future leaks. Therefore, ensure you stay current on the most recent facts on forthcoming smartphones.