OPPO A53 vs Samsung Galaxy M21
Today we will compare Oppo A53 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 where Oppo A53 was released in India on 25th August, 2020 and Samsung Galaxy M21 was released in India on 23rd March, 2020. Both the phones were released in 2020 itself.
Let us now compare Oppo A53 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 for you to choose the best phone for yourself.
Also Read : Samsung Mobile Price List In India
We will compare Oppo A53 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 detailed specifications as we move ahead :
Oppo A53 has a 6.5 inches display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a Gorilla Glass 3 protection. On the other hand, Samsung Galaxy M21 has a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display that offers 19:5:9 aspect ratio with Gorilla Glass 3 protection provided. When we compare Oppo A53 vs Samsung Galaxy M21, Oppo A53 runs on Android 10 and is powered by ColorOS 7.2 whereas Samsung Galaxy M21 runs on Android 10.0 and is powered by One UI 2. Both the phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
Oppo A53 is a Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 and comes paired with up to 6GB RAM. On the other hand, Samsung Galaxy M21 is powered by Exynos 9611 and comes paired with up to 6GB RAM.
Considering Oppo A53 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 in terms of storage, both the phones have an onboard storage of 128GB which is expandable via microSD card. The expandable storage is up to 256GB in Oppo A53.
Also Read : Oppo Mobile Price List In India
Oppo A53 has a triple-camera setup of a 13MP primary camera, a 2MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. While Samsung Galaxy M21 has a triple camera setup as well which consists of a primary 48MP camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 5MP depth sensor.
While we compare Oppo A53 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 front cameras, both the phones have 16MP and 20MP selfie cameras.
Oppo A53 has a 5,000mAh battery with a 18W fast charging support provided. Whereas Samsung Galaxy M21 has a 6,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
Also Read : Best Oppo Mobile Phones
The comparison of Oppo A53 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 phones is to provide you a clear idea on which phone would fit your needs and demands without making a hole in your pocket.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.
You May Also Read
- Micromax is one of the oldest smartphone brands which is now struggling with gloomy sales, mostly due to a lack of modern features and poor marketing. However, the brand does offer a decent price to performance ratio along with decent internals and acceptable modern hardware. Micromax smartphone line-up is definitely vast with the company focussing…
- Sony, although with an awful smartphone sales figure, offers impressive hardware quality and decent internals in their smartphones. With the brand suffering from a bad reputation in the smartphone market, the offerings made by Sony often fail to attract the crowd. But, with the company focussing on adding better and more competitive smartphones to its…
- Lenovo, although struggling with poor smartphone sales over the past years, offers some of the decently crafted devices in the Indian market. The devices often bring satisfactory performance at a justifiable price tag. With numerous devices offering the trendiest features in its portfolio, we have combined this Lenovo mobile price list for you so you…
- Huawei sub-brand Honor has a lot of smartphones in its portfolio. With Honor routinely adding new devices and updating the smartphone line-up, users get puzzled when they think of getting an upgrade for their existing device. To help you make the right decision, we present you with a specially designed, detailed Honor price list 2020…
- The Taiwanese brand, Asus is one of the most prominent Smartphone brands in India. With the alluring Stock-alike UI and timely updates, the brand has recently gained decent popularity in the Indian markets. With a focus on budget and mid-range smartphones, they offer a perfect blend of hardware and overall features. So, here is the…