The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro was launched as the most powerful smartphone under the Redmi branding. It has undoubtedly fulfilled that claim, as it has been the best-selling smartphone in its category. The smartphone also features a high-capacity 4,000mAh battery. But after a few years of usage, you may experience charging problems or mediocre battery life from your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro. Naturally, to prolong the device’s life, you may want to replace its battery.
So here we now take a look at the two best and most trusted methods through which you can replace the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro battery. You can also choose Cashify’s doorstep repair service for easy and hassle-free battery replacement.
Also Read: Get Your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Screen Repaired At Best Price
Method 1: Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro battery replacement through Cashify
The easiest and most efficient method to fix or replace Redmi 6 Pro battery is via Cashify. We offer doorstep repair services at no extra cost. Follow these steps to book an appointment at Cashify for your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro.
1. Log in through your mobile number at Cashify’s website or mobile app. You can sign up through your mobile number if you are a first-time user.
2. Head to Cashify’s mobile repair page and search for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro.
3. You will be then redirected to Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro repair page. Next, select the colour of your mobile phone.
4. The battery replacement cost for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is Rs. 949. Add the service to cart and select Book Now option.
5. After that, select your enter your home address. Then Book an appointment, according to the time suitable to you.
Our service technician will then visit your doorstep and replace your mobile phone’s battery. Your smartphone’s private data will also be safe.
Also Read: Redmi Note 6 Pro: Best Smartphone Upgrades
Method 2: Visiting Xiaomi service centre
You can also visit Xiaomi authorised service centre. However, the procedure can be tiresome and involve more expenses than Cashify. Still, if you want to proceed ahead, then follow these steps.
1. Locate the nearest Xiaomi service centre to your location.
2. Then, after reaching there, explain the battery problem to the service representative.
3. You may then be asked to wait for a few hours, as a service centre technician may take some time to replace the battery.
4. Your private data can also be compromised, as the battery replacement will happen behind closed doors.
Cashify’s doorstep battery replacement service is the best way to replace Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro’s battery, as we provide genuine spare parts with an additional warranty. Many nationwide users thus prefer Cashify’s honest and absolute mobile repair service.
Also Read: How To Get Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Screen Replaced?
We’ve got a product page dedicated to the Xiaomi Redmi 6 pro, where you can find everything about the product like its feature, characteristics, specifications, review, news and much more. On top of that, we also have information on forthcoming devices.