England vs USA kicks off later today in World Cup 2022 in Al Bayt Stadium. Here is a guide on how to watch the England vs USA live stream. A win over the United States tomorrow will secure England’s spot in the World Cup’s final 16 stages. It would also exact revenge on their World Cup nightmare squad, whom they have failed to defeat two times in history. Despite a solid start to the tournament, Gareth Southgate’s side will be aware that the USMT has surprised them in both of their previous World Cup games, a 1950 loss and a 2010 draw.
England manager Gareth Southgate has announced that Harry Kane will be fit for England’s World Cup match against the United States on Friday. In his pre-match news conference, Southgate stated that his skipper is “excellent” and that it would be a “brave choice” to keep him out of the starting lineup.
“If we win, we qualify, and our first aim is to qualify from the group,” he explained. “We have three matches to accomplish; if it takes all three, we must be prepared.” We will face a highly determined squad and have a great deal of respect for our opponents. The nation knows its players and their talent and athleticism, so we must be at our best – I don’t believe we will be underestimating the United States.
After a 1-1 tie with Wales in their opening game, US coach Gregg Berhalter knows his squad “has their work cut out for them” to beat England, according to Kyle Bonn. Moreover, while losing would “definitely not eliminate them from the competition,” it would leave them with “a lot of work to do.”
Also read: 4 Best Apps To Stream FIFA World Cup 2022
LIVE Broadcast on JioCinema
JioCinema is India’s official streaming partner for the FIFA World Cup 2022. As a result, you may watch the England vs USA live stream on the JioCinema app. This app is available on both a smartphone and a desktop computer. To watch the game, all you need is a registered mobile number. Follow the steps listed below:
Here’s everything you’ll need to watch England vs USA live today:
- Install the JioCinema app on your device.
- Open the app and input your registered Jio mobile number in the appropriate field.
- You will receive an OTP after entering your registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP in the field given, log into the app.
- To watch the game, click on the banner or go to the FIFA page in the app.
- JioCinema, fortunately, is currently available on laptops and desktops. Follow the steps given below:
- Browse the JioCinema official website.
- Use your Jio-registered mobile phone to access the website.
- Enter your Jio number in the area provided, as well as the OTP that was sent.
- The match may then be seen on your laptop or desktop computer.
- Jio will also recommend that you download the JioCinema PWA (Progressive Web App). You may download the application to your laptop or desktop pc by clicking the Download button.
Also read: 5 Best Apps For FIFA World Cup 2022 Updates
Harry Kane’s participation is in doubt, with England’s captain and top scorer undergoing a precautionary scan on an ankle issue. The Spurs striker took part in training on Thursday, which is a positive indication. Harry Maguire is expected to begin after leaving the game against Iran in the second half due to illness. Leicester City midfielder James Maddison is also expected to be ready for manager Gareth Southgate after missing England’s opening due to a knee injury. Meanwhile, the USA is worried about Weston McKennie (sprained knee) and Yunus Musah (toe injury), both injured against Wales. So, now that you can watch Belgium vs Canada live stream, who are you supporting for this match? Let us know in the comment section below!
I am a budding content writer who wish to learn each and every aspect of writing. Moreover, I have been awarded with REX-Karamveer Chakra and played basketball at the national Level.