In terms of battle royale games, Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular battle royale games worldwide. This is thanks to the constant effort of the developers to push out new content in a bid to keep the players engaged for as long as possible. These significant updates usually bring in a host of features for players to enjoy. Recently, the developers have released the latest update, OB34. This article will give you all the information on how to download and install the Garena Free Fire OB34 update. So, let’s buckle up and get ready for some exciting action in Garena Free Fire‘s newest update!
Downloading the game
Since the game has been banned in India, third-party sources are the only way to access Garena Free Fire. Moreover, you’ll also have to use a VPN(Virtual Private Network) to mask your internet source address and your device’s location. This will ensure that your address and data transfer bounces off multiple points and then sources the server away from your location. This method is used by plenty of people to access games and shows on OTT services like Netflix. You can download the game with the latest update with the following steps.
- Download Garena Free Fire from a reputable third-party source. Ensure that the APK you download has the latest Garena Free Fire OB34 update.
- Install the game and its update according to the instructions.
- Download a VPN from Google Play or the Apple App Store and connect to your desired server.
- Once the VPN is connected, you can boot up the game, log in with your credentials, and play the game with the latest updates.
Features of OB34 update
Since Garena introduces a host of new features for Free Fire with each update, you can be sure that you’re receiving some valuable content. With the major OB34 update, things are no different. There’s a list of items and enhancements that have been added to the game with the update. You can check them out below.
- Bomb Squad Mode and Rank Mode have been added.
- You can now edit Maps and Modes with a powerful editing tool.
- The ranking system in the game has been optimised to add better rewards and matchmaking services.
- Some characters have been reworked.
- For Clash Squad mode, Armour upgrades and adjustments to the Map Balancing have been added.
- Multiple additions have been made to the Battle Royale mode. You can now get visual effects for Rare loot. Additionally, Airdrops have been enhanced for exciting and more useful loot. Lastly, minor adjustments have been made for better overall gameplay.
- The game’s environments have been enhanced, and the weapons have been adjusted for more realistic gunplay.
Also read: Call of Duty Mobile Redeem Codes: June 2022
Even though the game is not accessible through Indian servers, the Garena Free Fire OB34 update shows the game’s popularity. Since it’s played in various other countries, the game continues to receive worthwhile updates to engage existing fans and garner new ones. Moreover, since you can access the game (albeit indirectly), you too can enjoy the multiple enhancements and improvements to the gameplay with the OB34 update. If this article has helped you play the game and understand the update better, share it with your online squad!
Writer, researcher, and avid gamer. Geeks out over postmodern novels and the latest PC games. Usually intends all his puns.