How To Download FAU-G On Android
The size, release date, and the devices compatible with the game are still not revealed officially.
Highlights of the Story
- FAU-G is now available to pre-register on India’s Google Play Store.
- The teaser emulated the India-China Galwan Valley clashes.
- FAU-G might come at the same time as PUBG Mobile India.
Back in September, Studio nCore Pvt Ltd announced a home-grown game called FAU-G, short for The Fearless and United Guards. This mobile game has finally appeared on the Google Play store. However, it is now available for pre-registration on Google Play Store. The game is now live on Play Store. On the other hand, after multiple delays and changing launch dates, it has now been put up on the Google Play Store for pre-registration.
The listing also details the storyline a bit more than its teaser had revealed. FAU-G is a take on PUBG Mobile India, announced just two days after PUBG was banned. However, FAU-G is heavily promoting itself as a patriotic game that highlights the contribution of the armed forces.
How to download FAU-G on Android?
Users who have pre-registered will receive a push notification letting them know the game is available for download. Eligible devices will have the FAU-G automatically downloaded and installed. The size of the download and other details about the version is not out. On the other hand, the listing gives a brief about the storyline and the gameplay.
Additionally, there are no signs of its availability on iOS yet. The battle royale will likely go live on Android before Apple’s mobile ecosystem.
The description of the game now suggests that the whole gameplay will center around Indian soldiers “high up on the peaks of India’s northern border”. According to the teaser, it shows it to have a level that emulates the Galwan Valley clashes between the Indian and Chinese armies along the Line of Actual Control (LAC). In addition, the characters will be called FAU-G commandos, an elite group of Indian soldiers patrolling the dangerous territory.
In an unofficial indication of which game is more likely to be on top, the number of followers of PUBG Mobile India far exceeds that of FAU-G on Tap Tap, a popular mobile gaming community platform.
Also Read: OPPO Reno5 Pro Specs Spotted On TENAA
FAU-G vs PUBG?
FAU-G also aims to tap into the sentiment of “Atma Nirbhar Bharat” (self-reliant India), a phrase popularized by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. nCore Games said that 20 percent of the net revenue generated from the game will be donated to Bharat Ke Veer, a trust set up by the government for the families of soldiers who are killed in the line of duty.
PUBG Mobile owned by China’s Tencent Games, which is why the Indian government blocked it citing the China linkage. However, PUBG Corporation, a South Korean company developed PUBG and owns the title. They stepped in and took control of PUBG title from Tencent Games for India.
However, the latter game is well-known and very much awaited to come back to India. This makes FAU-G get ready for stiff competition.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 15000
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.