How To Download Fortnite On Android In India – Step by Step Guide
One can still download and install Fortnite via the Epic Games app without the Google Play Store.
Highlights of the Story
- Fortnite is an online video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017.
- Apple and Google both removed the hit game from their app stores.
- It comes after Epic Games bypassed their payment systems, to avoid giving them a cut of sales.
We know Fortnite is not available for Android right now. Epic Games started the fight with Google and Apple by letting users initiate direct in-app purchases. This move comes so as to avoid giving Apple and Google a 30 percent cut of in-app sales. However, both the companies did not like this move and banned the apps from their respective Play Stores.
Existing players who already have the app installed can continue playing that version. New players on Android can sideload the app, but new Fortnite players on iOS don’t have that option. However, nothing is changed in terms of Fortnite’s availability on other platforms such as Windows, macOS, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.
If you are a new player and want to install, follow the steps below:
Also Read: How To Get Legendary Weapons in COD Mobile
How To Download Fortnite on Android in India
First of all you have to download Epic Games on your phone.
- Use a web browser on your phone and surf to the Fortnite.com/Android URL.
- You should see a banner telling you to get the Epic Games app. Tap on it.
- You will see a warning claiming that this type of file can harm your device. Tap on “OK” to proceed anyway.
- You will then see the EpicGamesApp.apk file downloaded. Tap on the “Open” link.
- You might be told that your browser cannot install apps from this source. You will then have to go to your browser’s settings, and then tap on the slider or option to allow the browser to install the app from that source.
- Finally, you will be asked by the Epic Games app itself if you want to install it. Tap on the “Install” option to do so.
- The Epic Games app should now be installed on your Android device.
Now we will actually download and install Fortnite for Android from the Epic Games App. Here’s how to do it.
Also Read: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Android?
- Tap on the newly installed Epic Games App icon on your phone.
- You should see a big banner for Fortnite, along with the only other Epic Games Android game, Battle Breakers. Tap on the Fortnite banner.
- You should see something pop up asking you to install the game. Tap on the “Install” button.
- You should see the button turn into a progress bar as the app downloads and installs Fortnite.
- Finally, the app will show you two buttons; one to uninstall Fortnite, and one to launch Fortnite. Tap on the Launch button.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.