How To Download Twitter Videos To Phone Or Computer!
Twitter is an important microblogging platform and has a lot of creators post small but informative videos, if you have been watching these videos then it is almost sure you would have wanted to share some of these videos with your friends and family for them to watch. However, not all users are comfortable with Twitter and most of them do not even have the app installed on their phones. In such cases, it is generally easier to just download the video and share it with them on WhatsApp or other ways. However, Twitter doesn’t show the download option by default on the mobile app or Website. Here’s how to download a Twitter video to your PC or Phone
Highlights of the Story
- Twitter is a massive microblogging platform with several users tweeting images, text, and videos
- Twitter is still not a service that most people use regularly and are comfortable with, most users don’t even have a Twitter app on their smartphones
- Twitter doesn’t officially allow users to download the videos on their computer or smartphone, luckily there is a workaround
While Twitter is quickly gaining massive popularity and is perhaps the biggest microblogging platform on the internet, a lot of users are still not completely acquainted with the features and do not completely understand the service. A lot of people do not even have a Twitter account making it difficult to share a video from the Twitter platform to your friends and family.
In such situations, it might just be a better idea to download the video and send it over on WhatsApp or another medium. While Twitter doesn’t officially allow you to download videos from their app or website, there is a simple way to download the videos using the method described below.
Downloading Twitter Videos on Computer
There are two main websites that allow you to download a video posted to Twitter using a simple process. In this article, we will be using the SaveTweetVid website for reference.
Also read: Sell old desktop
You just need to go to the Twitter website and copy the direct link of the tweet that contains the video that you wish to save, now paste this into the text field of the site and you will be able to click on one o the download options.
SaveTweetVid will allow you to pick from the different quality options, you can click on the Download next to the size of the file that you want to save and the video will begin downloading. You can also choose to directly scan the QR to the bottom fo the page to download the file directly on your phone or tablet.
Download Twitter Videos on Android
If you wish to download the Twitter videos on Android then there is a very easy to use an app called the “Twitter video downloader” which you can download from the Google Play Store. The app comes with advertisements which can be removed through an in-app purchase of $1 or Rs 75. After installing the app you can open it and go to the preferred settings. You can set the download resolution and if you want the download to automatically begin when you share or paste a link in the app.
Also read: Tech News
You can find a tweet of your choice that you want to save, then tap on the Share button and either copy the link to the tweet or use the Share Tweet via option to select the Download Twitter Video app. If you have copied the link then leave the Twitter app and manually paste the link in the app at the text field towards the top of the screen.
You can then view your downloaded videos by opening the app and selecting the video that you want to watch. You can also share it via another app and save it to your photos app or upload it to cloud storage for future access and easy sharing.
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
- Micromax In series finally launched in India after much anticipation.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M51 is a feature-packed phone and promises great performance, backed by a huge 7000 mAh battery.
- Realme 7 Pro offers some good set of specs like the OLED display, stereo speakers and the 65W fast charging but it misses out on others like the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.