Grammarly login issue is common. However, there are ways to fix it. The popular writing tool helps you improve your writing skills by checking for grammar and spelling errors, punctuation, sentence structure, and style. However, sometimes you may experience issues with logging in to the Grammarly account. These login issues can be frustrating and may prevent you from accessing the tool’s features.
But worry not, we are here to help. In this article, we will provide some solutions that can help you fix the Grammarly login issue and regain access to your account. So, let’s get started.
Also Read: How To Set Caller Tune In Jio? A Step-By-Step Guide
Reasons Why Grammarly Is Not Working
There are plenty of reasons why Grammarly is not working on your PC. Here, have a look at the major reasons.
- Internet or connectivity issue
- Grammarly account problem or limitation
- There might be an issue with the browser
- The tool has some issue
- You might be entering the wrong email ID or password
Ways To Fix Grammarly Login Issue
Now that we know about the reason, it is time to talk about the common methods to fix the Grammarly login issue.
Check the email address and password
First thing first, check if you are entering the right email Id and password. By right we mean, the email ID with which you have created the account. In case, you have forgotten the password, you can reset it. Here is how to do so:
Also Read: [Report] WhatsApp Mods- Stay Away From GB WhatsApp, FM WhatsApp
Steps to reset Grammarly password
- Head to the Grammarly password reset page.
- Now, enter the email ID using which you have created the account.
- Next, click on Send Reset Instructions.
- Now, go to the registered mail ID and find the mail containing the link to reset the password.
- Then, enter the new password and click on Reset and you are done.
Reload the website
It might sound simple but reloading the website has fixed a lot of problems for us. So, if you are facing Grammarly login issue, you must try reloading the website. Just click on the round arrow-like icon at the top-left corner of the screen. However, make sure, there is no unsaved data.
Open Grammarly on a different browser
Grammarly does not work in every browser and hence, if you are facing Grammarly login issue, it can be that your browser is not compatible with Grammarly. Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Edge are the five browsers that support Grammarly.
Update the browser
Updating the browser can also fix a lot of issues including the Grammarly login issue. So, you must check if there is any available update or not. Here, we have talked about how to update Chrome.
- Open Chrome.
- Now, click on the three vertical dots at the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, click on Settings.
- Next, click on About Chrome at the bottom-left corner.
- It will show you the latest updates.
- If you find any, just click on it and you are done.
- Finally, restart Google Chrome.
Create a new Grammarly account
When all said and done and nothing worked, now is the time to make a new Grammarly account. Using a different account will most likely fix this issue. Just make sure, you are not using the registered email ID.
Grammarly is a life saviour for writers and working professionals. The tool lets you check your grammar, spelling, plagiarism and more. However, the tool does not work properly at times. Hopefully, by now you know how to fix the Grammarly login issue. You can also check our other posts on trending tools, smartphones, laptops and more.
Also Read: How To Change WiFi Password? A Step-By-Step Guide
Looking to Sell phone online? Head to Cashify. You can also Recycle old phone from your doorsteps.