How To Get Amazon Prime Membership For Free Via Airtel?
The perks of purchasing an Amazon Prime membership are many. Customers may take advantage of unique discounts, free shipping and explore the newest movies and series available on the excellent platform.
Table Of Contents
- 1What is Amazon Prime?
- 2What do You Need to Know to Get a Free Amazon Prime Membership?
- 3Xstream Fiber and Airtel Postpaid Internet Packages with Amazon Prime Membership
- 4How to activate free Amazon Prime membership on Airtel?
- 5How to Make Airtel’s Amazon Prime Offer Work?
Highlights of the Story
- Prime members get free home delivery and access to Amazon Video, Amazon Music, and the Kindle Library.
- Amazon Prime Video Mobile Edition is a single-device subscription that you cannot buy separately.
- In this article, we have discussed the best way to get free Amazon Prime membership via Airtel.
In 2005, Amazon Prime/Amazon Prime Video was introduced. A significant increase in the number of over-the-top video providers has occurred since Amazon Prime Video was introduced. The platform has more than 150 million active users in more than 190 countries. More than 7 million people in India presently have access to the service. So why not try signing up for free Amazon Prime membership via Airtel?
One of the biggest perks of Amazon’s e-commerce platform is Prime membership. You receive a wide range of perks and services that you probably won’t find elsewhere with a membership. In addition, the Prime membership is reasonably priced. The cost is Rs 1,499 per year or Rs 459 for three months. Extra savings, free shipping on qualifying purchases and Prime Video and Music are all included with one pricing. But you can have all of these advantages for half price or even free if you know where to look. We’ll show you how to get free Amazon Prime membership via Airtel in this post.
What is Amazon Prime?
An exciting perk of being an Amazon Prime member is that you have access to exclusive content and deals that aren’t available to free users. The annual membership fee for Amazon Prime is Rs 1,499. There is also the option of signing up for a quarterly subscription that costs Rs 459. However, the Rs 1,499 yearly package is more cost-effective than the quarterly option.
In terms of the perks, Prime members receive free one-day, two-day and fast delivery on qualifying items and addresses, as well as free scheduled delivery. You can also get free standard delivery with no minimum purchase with Prime membership. In addition, Prime Video, Music, Reading, and Gaming are all available. With a Prime subscription, you’ll also gain access to exclusive offers, early access, and more.
What do You Need to Know to Get a Free Amazon Prime Membership?
As you may well know, Amazon Prime members enjoy a wide range of perks. There are, however, a few methods by which you might avoid paying for membership. Postpaid plans from Airtel, Jio, and Vodafone Idea presently include Free Amazon Prime Membership. Aside from that, JioFiber and Airtel both provide a free one-year subscription to Amazon Prime as part of their various bandwidth offerings.
Xstream Fiber and Airtel Postpaid Internet Packages with Amazon Prime Membership
Airtel’s postpaid plans include a one-year subscription to Amazon Prime. With postpaid rates starting at Rs 499, Rs 999, and Rs 1,599, the operator gives Free Amazon Prime Membership. Airtel’s Xstream Premium, Disney’s Hotstar VIP and Disney+’s data rollover are just some of the fascinating perks that come with the bundles. Additional SIM cards are available with the Rs 999 and Rs 1,599 postpaid rates.
Currently, Airtel only gives Free Amazon Prime Membership with one internet package, Entertainment. The broadband package costs Rs 999 and provides download speeds of up to 200Mbps.
How to activate free Amazon Prime membership on Airtel?
One of India’s most popular and commonly utilised OTT services is Amazon Prime Video. You may now watch television shows on your phone or tablet. You can view some of the best material with the Airtel Prepaid recharge’s Prime Video Mobile Edition bundle. An Amazon Prime mobile membership gives you access to all of Amazon’s services on your phone or tablet.
You’ll never get bored, even whether you’re travelling for a long time or just waiting for loved ones. Prepaid Airtel recharges also come with the fastest 4G data bundles and unlimited daily bandwidth, making it the perfect partner for binge-watching the best Prime Video. In addition, the Airtel Amazon Prime Package is a great way to have access to Amazon Prime Video’s complete library of high-quality films right on your phone.
If you’re wondering how to get free Amazon Prime membership with Airtel, know that you can get a Prime Video Membership by buying an Airtel prepaid recharge package that includes several data and calling options. You can now watch some of the top videos on Amazon Prime from anywhere and anywhere at any time. One year of Amazon Prime is available with various Airtel postpaid and internet plans.
How to Make Airtel’s Amazon Prime Offer Work?
It just takes a few easy steps to activate the Airtel Amazon Prime deal, and you’ll be able to watch your favourite programmes whenever and wherever you want. So follow the easy-to-follow steps outlined below to start your series or movie marathon of all the programmes you couldn’t find anywhere else.
- Open the Airtel Thanks app and hit the ‘Discover AirtelThanks’ banner at the top of the screen. If you’re using a plan that qualifies for this programme, you’ll see an Amazon Prime card on the Thanks page.
- To begin your free Amazon Prime membership, go to the Amazon Prime card and touch “Claim Now,” then “Proceed” on the following page.
- You’ll be routed to Amazon to finish the sign-up/sign-in procedure.
- Amazon will send you an email to confirm the activation of your free Amazon Prime membership.
- After you’ve enrolled your Airtel Amazon Prime subscription, you’ll be able to use all of the Prime benefits right away.
- To watch limitless Bollywood and regional blockbusters, download the Amazon Prime Video app from the Google PlayStore or the Apple AppStore.
- This offer is valid for those with monthly postpaid Infinity plans of Rs 499 or higher, as well as Airtel V-Fiber Broadband subscribers. Airtel is the one who decides who is eligible.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.