You can get a free Amazon Prime subscription with your next Vi recharge plan. Vi, like Jio, provides free Amazon Prime membership to its postpaid subscribers only. Amazon Prime is available on Vodafone Idea or Vi’s individual and family postpaid plans, which cost Rs 499, Rs 699, Rs 1,099, and Rs 649, Rs 799, Rs 999, and Rs 1348 respectively. The plans also include free voice, SMS, data, and a ZEE5 premium subscription. Read the article to find out how to grab the offer and start your free amazon prime membership.
Also read: Top 5 Used Smartphones To Buy This Year: Prime Picks
Amazon Prime Plans
There are two types of Amazon Prime membership plans: monthly and yearly. The monthly Amazon Prime membership costs Rs 179, and the annual subscription is Rs 1499. The annual Amazon Prime membership plan is less expensive than the monthly plan, which comes to Rs 2,148 for the year. However, there will still be a few situations in which individuals would prefer to use Amazon Prime’s short-term plans. Both Amazon Prime membership plans offer the same benefits, which we will discuss below.
Also read: 7 Best Wear OS Watch Face Apps You Can Use For Your Smartwatch
Vi Amazon Prime Offer Benefits
When they are subscribers or recharge with an eligible Vi postpaid plan, they will receive a 12-month Amazon Prime membership at no additional cost. The customer receives all of the benefits of Amazon Prime membership, including content on the Amazon Prime Video app, unlimited fast delivery, and access to Amazon Music. According to Amazon’s terms and conditions, customers can watch the content on any device that is compatible with the Amazon Prime Video app.
Also Read: The Top 5 Powerbanks To Buy Next: A Comprehensive Guide
How to Avail the Offer:
- Download the Vi app from the App Store for iOS or the Google Play Store. Open the app and select the Vi – Amazon offer banner from the homepage.
- To generate an OTP, enter your Vi mobile number. For verification, enter the OTP.
- If you are not using the Vi data network or are using WiFi, an OTP will be required. If you’re using the Vi data network, you’ll see the Amazon offer right away.
- Customers that meet the requirements will be directed to a Terms and Conditions page with a “Activate Now” option. To begin your Amazon Prime subscription, click “Activate Now.”
- If you already have an Amazon account, sign in with your existing credentials. Alternatively, if you are a new Amazon customer, make an account using your phone number or email address. You do not need to provide any credit or debit card information because this offer does not require payment.
- You’ll get a “Welcome to Amazon Prime” page after logging in, which validates your Prime subscription activation.
- Additionally, you will receive an email from Amazon verifying the activation of your Prime membership.
- After you’ve activated your Prime membership, you may instantly begin availing advantage of all of the Prime benefits.
Also Read: How To Invest In IPO Using Your Smartphone?
Do I Need to Pay any Extra Charges?
From the time of activation, the Customer will receive a 12-month free Amazon Prime subscription. The Customer will not be charged automatically for Amazon Prime membership and will be needed to recharge for an annual Amazon Prime membership using the Vi App in order to continue receiving Amazon Prime advantages after the end of the 12-month period. The recharge will be made at the current rates on the date of renewal, as shown on the invoice or bill issued under the plan. The payments paid or charged for renewal are non-refundable. Customers will be notified before the Offer expires.