How to Get Old Account and Transfer Data in BattleGrounds Mobile India
Table Of Contents
- 1How to Transfer Your Old PUBG Data in BGMI:
Battlegrounds Mobile India was one of the most eagerly anticipated games in India, and after an early access release, Krafton announced the game’s official release on 2nd July. Additionally, the game’s promoters have confirmed an in-game data transfer feature. This will allow users to move data from their existing PUBG Mobile account to their new Battlegrounds Mobile India account.
The good news is that Krafton has extended the date for PUBG Mobile users to transfer data to their BGMI account from July 6th to July 9th. From July 9th until further notice, the BGMI data transfer service will be temporarily unavailable so hurry up and transfer your data now.
How to Transfer Your Old PUBG Data in BGMI:
Step 1: To start the data transfer process, you must first log into the BGMI game and agree to the terms and conditions. Then a new pop-up window will appear.
Step 2: You will be asked whether you wish to proceed with the data transfer process in the pop-up window. If you want to proceed, click ‘Agree.’
Step 3: A new window will display after you click Agree. You can choose which SNS account from the previous app to use to move data to the new app here.
Step 4: If you want to transfer data from an SNS account, a new window will appear. Select Agree from the drop-down menu. If you choose the wrong SNS account, don’t worry. You can change it later by adding or changing the linked account from the game’s basic menu options. Players can link up to two SNS accounts at the same time.
Step 5: The data from the previous app SNS account would be transferred to the new account on the new app, according to the message. If the data was successfully sent, the message will appear.
Android users are delighted that PUBG Mobile India, which had been banned for months, has recently relaunched as Battleground Mobile India. Millions of iOS users are still waiting for word on when the game will be released on their devices.
A rumor about the Battleground Mobile India release date has surfaced; claiming that Battlegrounds Mobile India for iOS will be released on July 6, 2021. Because the majority of competitive BGMI players and streams use iOS devices to play, the iOS launch is more crucial.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…