How To Make PPT In Mobile?
If you are unable to make a ppt on mobile or face some issues while creating a ppt. You can simply download Microsoft PowerPoint and learn how to make ppt on mobile.
Table Of Contents
- 1How to make ppt on mobile via Microsoft PowerPoint
- 2How to make ppt on mobile via Google slides
- 3At the last
Highlights of the Story
- We’re all aware of PPT which is a type of file extension in which any kind of document can be seen through slides.
- If you’re still searching for a method to make ppt on mobile, we are here to help you.
- This guide will help you understand how to make ppt on mobile via Microsoft PowerPoint.
Do you want to know how to make ppt on mobile? We’ll show you how to make ppt on mobile instantly through the Microsoft PowerPoint app. At the same time, you can make it via Google slides to share with others easily. It is very easy for you to make a PowerPoint presentation (ppt) on any topic because of the plenty of options available. Here’s how to make ppt on mobile.
Also read: How To Format Phone- The Factory Reset Way!
How to make ppt on mobile via Microsoft PowerPoint
If you are a college-going student and do not have any device except a mobile phone, then this blog post is for you. Here we’ll explain how to create ppt very quickly and effortlessly using your mobile via Microsoft PowerPoint.
- First, you have to locate Microsoft PPT in the play store on your phone.
- Next, install the app and open it.
- Then, it will ask you for permission as soon as you open it.
- Allow these permissions and move to the next step.
- Afterwards, add your credentials like email, phone number, and subsequently, if don’t wish to register then, you can sign in later.
- Please, click on the (+) icon.
- After that, decide the location of the PPT you wish to create.
- Now, you’ll see many options like blank, and colourful. Out of these options, you’ve to choose the appropriate one, according to your needs.
- After that, click twice to add a title, after that whatever title you wish to retain, save it on your PDF.
- Further, select the text and edit it.
- If you wish, you can change the colour, and font size according to your needs.
- Subsequently, you’ll see an option to add subtitles below the title.
- Tap on the plus button and then write whatever you wish to add to the page.
- Further, you can add many more options to your page by clicking on the desired options.
- Now, if you wish to add anything else to your presentation, then click on the insert option. And can do changes according to your needs.
- You’ll now see the 3 dots after completion of your presentation, click on them.
- In the end, you’ve to click on the Save option to save the presentation in pdf format.
Also read: How to Update WhatsApp Without Play Store?
How to make ppt on mobile via Google slides
If you wish to make a ppt on your mobile phone. Here we’ll explain how to create ppt very easily and quickly using your mobile via Google docs.
- First, open your presentation in the Google slide on your mobile phone.
- Next, click on the new slide option at the bottom right.
- Finally, click on the layout you wish to add to your slide.
So, if you’re looking to make Powerpoint presentations then, these websites will surely help you to make ppt on mobile. And you can easily download these apps by searching them on the Google play store.
- Microsoft PowerPoint mobile
- Google slides
- WPS OFFICE
- Polaris office
- Office suite
Also read: How To Use Apple Pay In India?
At the last
Finally, you’ll be able to easily download the Microsoft PowerPoint app for Android and iOS through the Google play store. And further, your PPT will be saved, you can go to the file manager, and wherever you enter the location, you can see that your file will have been saved. Finally, you can open your PPT, and if you wish and you can also share your PPT too.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…