Do you want to know how to make ppt on mobile? We’ll show you how to make ppt on mobile instantly through the Microsoft PowerPoint app. At the same time, you can make it via Google slides to share with others easily. It is very easy for you to make a PowerPoint presentation (ppt) on any topic because of the plenty of options available. Here’s how to make ppt on mobile.
Also read: How To Format Phone- The Factory Reset Way!
How to make ppt on mobile via Microsoft PowerPoint
If you are a college-going student and do not have any device except a mobile phone, then this blog post is for you. Here we’ll explain how to create ppt very quickly and effortlessly using your mobile via Microsoft PowerPoint.
- First, you have to locate Microsoft PPT in the play store on your phone.
- Next, install the app and open it.
- Then, it will ask you for permission as soon as you open it.
- Allow these permissions and move to the next step.
- Afterwards, add your credentials like email, phone number, and subsequently, if don’t wish to register then, you can sign in later.
- Please, click on the (+) icon.
- After that, decide the location of the PPT you wish to create.
- Now, you’ll see many options like blank, and colourful. Out of these options, you’ve to choose the appropriate one, according to your needs.
- After that, click twice to add a title, after that whatever title you wish to retain, save it on your PDF.
- Further, select the text and edit it.
- If you wish, you can change the colour, and font size according to your needs.
- Subsequently, you’ll see an option to add subtitles below the title.
- Tap on the plus button and then write whatever you wish to add to the page.
- Further, you can add many more options to your page by clicking on the desired options.
- Now, if you wish to add anything else to your presentation, then click on the insert option. And can do changes according to your needs.
- You’ll now see the 3 dots after completion of your presentation, click on them.
- In the end, you’ve to click on the Save option to save the presentation in pdf format.
Also read: How to Update WhatsApp Without Play Store?
How to make ppt on mobile via Google slides
If you wish to make a ppt on your mobile phone. Here we’ll explain how to create ppt very easily and quickly using your mobile via Google docs.
- First, open your presentation in the Google slide on your mobile phone.
- Next, click on the new slide option at the bottom right.
- Finally, click on the layout you wish to add to your slide.
So, if you’re looking to make Powerpoint presentations then, these websites will surely help you to make ppt on mobile. And you can easily download these apps by searching them on the Google play store.
- Microsoft PowerPoint mobile
- Google slides
- WPS OFFICE
- Polaris office
- Office suite
Also read: How To Use Apple Pay In India?
At the last
Finally, you’ll be able to easily download the Microsoft PowerPoint app for Android and iOS through the Google play store. And further, your PPT will be saved, you can go to the file manager, and wherever you enter the location, you can see that your file will have been saved. Finally, you can open your PPT, and if you wish and you can also share your PPT too.
Are you looking to sell your phone online or recycle an old phone? if yes, then Cashify is the best choice.