Here’s How You Can Play Ludo King On PC And Laptop!
No matter how many games you play, it’s difficult to enjoy games like Ludo King on a smaller screen considering the match length. It can get quite uncomfortable. Thankfully, you’ve got options to play Ludo King on PC through your web browser, Windows store, or an emulator. We’ve notified you with all the steps in this article!
Table Of Contents
- 1How to play Ludo King on PC through BlueStacks
- 2How to play Ludo King on PC through your web browser
- 3Advantages of using BlueStacks
Highlights of the Story
- Ludo King is, without a doubt, one of the biggest board games in India today.
- However, playing it on a smaller screen can be quite taxing on the eyes. This is especially true considering the length of each match.
- We’ve curated a couple of ways to play Ludo King on PC without having to endure the issues of a smaller screen!
Ludo King is one of the most popular board games in the world today. Despite being released all the way back in 2016, Ludo King reached its peak popularity in 2020 and 2021. This was primarily due to the global pandemic when people were locked inside their homes and wanted to play games online to spend time together or connect with others. Now, Ludo King has become a go-to board game for most people. However, you may not always want to play the game on a small screen. It’s always better to play games on a bigger screen, such as a laptop or PC. This article will tell you how to play Ludo King on PC and laptop so that you don’t have to juggle with the issues of a smaller screen.
Playing the game on PC or laptop doesn’t require too many steps either. If you haven’t heard of BlueStacks yet, it’s an Android emulator that will allow you to play Android games on your PC. This is the emulator that we shall use to play Ludo King on PC as well. Now, let’s proceed and check the steps for playing Ludo King on PC. On a side note, you can also play the game via Facebook, and we’ll show you the steps for that too.
How to play Ludo King on PC through BlueStacks
The steps to play Ludo King on PC through the BlueStacks emulator are as follows:
- Go to the BlueStacks website and download the emulator onto your PC or laptop. The emulator runs regardless of whether you’re running Windows or macOS on your computer.
- After the emulator is downloaded, you have to set up the account. For this, log into your Google Account by opening the BlueStacks emulator and checking the Google Play Store. At the Play Store, you’ll have the option of signing in through your Google Play account.
- Once you’ve signed in, check the search bar on BlueStacks and type in “Ludo King“. The Ludo King app should be showing, and you’ll have to download and install the game files.
- The game files shouldn’t take much time to download and install. After the processes are completed, you can find the Ludo King app on the BlueStacks emulator home screen. Click on the icon, and your game will start!
This is an easy way to play Ludo King on PC if you don’t want to play it through the browser. However, if you’re unsure of downloading the BlueStacks emulator, you can always play the game through the browser.
How to play Ludo King on PC through your web browser
If you’re uncomfortable using an emulator to play Ludo King on PC, you can play the game through your browser. Here’s the process for it:
- Open your laptop or PC’s web browser and go to the Ludo King website.
- The website should load in a second. After the entire page has loaded, you can select the Play Now option at the top right corner of the screen.
- However, before playing the game, you’ll have to sign in or log in. You can log in easily through your Facebook account.
- Input your Facebook account credentials, log in, and you’ll be good to go!
Windows 10 users also have the option of downloading the game onto their PC through the Windows Store as an app download. This works pretty much the same way, and you can play Ludo King on PC without any hassle.
Advantages of using BlueStacks
There are multiple reasons why BlueStacks is one of the most famous Android emulators for PC today. If you’re not convinced about it yet, you’ll be surprised to know some of its features. For example, you can automate some of your moves on Ludo King if you’re comfortable predicting the opponents’ moves. This will give you much more time to understand and implement strategies for winning. There’s the Eco Mode as well, which keeps PC resource hogging to a minimum and ensures that the game runs smoothly. Lastly, you can also customise the FPS to your liking and have buttery-smooth gameplay.
Games like Ludo King surprised everyone with how much popularity they gained in a short period. Plus, if you’re uncomfortable playing games on a smaller screen, you always have the option to play Ludo King on PC through the steps we’ve mentioned. Hopefully, this will elevate your gaming experience!
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…