Need For Speed Mobile: Leaked Gameplay Footage Shows New NFS Game
The Need For Speed franchise has been around for entire gaming generations. With the growing mobile gaming market, Electronic Arts tried to capture the segment through 2015’s Need For Speed: No Limits. This time, they’re pairing with Chinese developers Tencent for the next Need For Speed mobile game. This article will provide you with all the information regarding this upcoming mobile racing game.
Table Of Contents
- 1Leaked Need For Speed Mobile Gameplay Footage
- 2What the footage shows us
- 3Need For Speed Mobile Release Date
Highlights of the Story
- A new Need For Speed mobile game is in the works if reports and leaked gameplay footage are to be believed.
- The last Need For Speed game that was released on mobile platforms was Need For Speed: Edge (2015).
- We’ve got all the relevant details and ideas that can be understood from the leaked gameplay footage.
The Need For Speed franchise has been one of the most iconic gaming franchises in a long time. With the success of Need For Speed: No Limits for mobile and the more recent Need For Speed: Heat, the company is now expanding towards a second mobile game, if leaks are to be believed. This Need For Speed mobile game is still in development, and we’ll be looking at what we know so far regarding this upcoming game.
Since Need For Speed: No Limits received rave reviews on both Android and iOS, it’s understandable why the publishers want to capture the ever-growing mobile gaming market. Moreover, the new game is being published by Electronic Arts, and they’re collaborating with a proven developer in Tencent. In this article, we’ll look at what we know so far about this upcoming mobile racing game. Keep in mind that some of this information is bound to change as newer information comes to light.
Without further ado, here’s what we know so far about the new Need For Speed mobile game.
Leaked Need For Speed Mobile Gameplay Footage
A first look at the leaked gameplay for the Need For Speed mobile game tells us quite a bit about what we can expect. The gameplay looks rather similar to the latest Asphalt games. The graphics have been improved, keeping in mind the new generation of mobile games. In fact, if reports are to be believed, the game will be using Unreal Engine 4. Unreal Engine 4 is one of the most popular game engines in the developer sphere and is known for its usage in games like Batman: Arkham City and Darksiders III. So, you can rest assured that the game’s graphics won’t disappoint.
What the footage shows us
The leaked gameplay footage tells us a few things about this upcoming Need For Speed mobile game. The footage showed three cars – the Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Aventador SVJR, and the beautiful McLaren F1. All three are supercars and staples of most racing games. Since the game is still being developed, plenty of changes might occur – from the gameplay to minor car details.
Additionally, there are multiple touch controls that you can expect from the game. There are various touch buttons for features like nitrous boost and drifting. This is in addition to the movement controls, brakes, and acceleration. Furthermore, if you take a closer look at the footage, the tracks seem to be inspired by the Miami landscape. From the highway roads lit up by neon signs to the quieter suburbs, it looks like the game will provide a few different environments to unleash the petrolhead in you.
Need For Speed Mobile Release Date
The gameplay footage does not give us any information about the game’s release date. However, considering the stage of development and testing in the video, we can assume that the game will be released sometime later this year. It’ll most likely coincide with the release date for the next Need For Speed game meant for the consoles and PC.
Since there is a new Need For Speed mobile game releasing sometime this year, it’ll give you more incentive to revisit some of the older racing games. That way, you’ll be able to pass the time until the release date for this title comes flying by. Hopefully, this information will help you decide if this upcoming mobile game is for you or not.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…