Google Chrome does an excellent job at remembering your usernames and passwords. What if you need to access a specific website from a different device but can’t recall your password? That’s when the all-powerful Chrome comes to the rescue. You can simply access a list of all saved passwords by browsing through the settings on Google Chrome.
In this article, we’ll show you how to access your saved passwords on Google Chrome in simple steps.
How to View Your Google Chrome Saved Passwords?
- On your Desktop computer, open Google Chrome and select the three dots in the upper right corner of the window. The Chrome menu will appear.
- Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Note: You can also get to the Settings page by typing “chrome:/settings” in the address bar of Chrome.
- Scroll down to the Passwords part of the Autofill part of the Settings page and click it. This will launch the password manager.
- You’ll get a list of all the websites for which you previously gave Chrome permission to save passwords. The passwords will be shown as a line of dots.
- To see a password’s contents, click the eye icon next to it.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your operating system’s login or password. The password will display if you follow the instructions.
- When you’re done with it, click the eye icon to hide the password once more.
Also Read: Know your JIO Mobile Number in 5 Easy Ways
Chrome will not remember or forget website passwords by itself. The user should check and see if the password saving option is turned off or on.
If you’ve given Google Chrome permission to access your passwords, you’ll never have to deal with another password reset. This is why knowing where to find this sensitive information when you need it is quite useful.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…