How To Setup Reverse Wireless Charge Feature on Samsung Galaxy S10, Note 10!
Wireless charging is a very useful feature that allows you to charge any Qi-compatible device directly from your smartphone, this can come in very handy if you own a pair of wireless charging accessories such as the Galaxy Buds or a Smartwatch, it can also come in handy when you want to lend your power to a friend who has a low battery situation on their smartphone. Reverse Wireless Charging can allow you to wirelessly charge any compatible device using your supported smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- Wireless charging reduces the dependence on cables and reduces the hassle of having to carry them around
- Reverse wireless charging allows you to easily recharge your accessories that support wireless charging by gently placing them on the smartphone
- Reverse wireless charging can also come very handy when you want to charge your friends phone using your smartphone that has extra juice left
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy Note 10, or the new Galaxy S20 then you will be able to use this cool new feature called Wireless PowerShare. This feature allows you to share your smartphone battery to a Qi-compatible device wirelessly without any cables. While wireless charging on smartphones is recently picking up with more and more devices supporting it including the OnePlus 8 Pro, this might be a very helpful feature for a few if you want to lend some of your power to a friend in need.
This is extremely helpful in cases where you wish to recharge your portable accessories such as the Galaxy buds and compatible smartwatch for a quick top-up on the battery while gently resting on the back of the smartphone. Here’s how to setup Reverse Wireless Charge Feature on Samsung Smartphones.
How to Setup Galaxy Wireless PowerShare feature on S10, Note 10 and S20
It is very easy to setup Reverse Wireless Charge PowerShare feature on your new smartphone, follow the steps below for easy setup.
- Start by navigating to the home, and pull down on the Settings from the top of the screen above the notifications panel
- This should show you all the Quick Toggles for easy access, scroll down to find the Wireless PowerShare icon in the Settings menu
- If you do not find this option then you can tap on the menu icon to the top right corner of the screen and select the Button Order option to add the Wireless PowerShare icon to the quick toggles
- Now tap on the Wireless PowerShare icon to turn it on, it should turn blue when successfully turned on
- Once the Wireless PowerShare is turned on then turn over your smartphone so that the back is facing upwards and then place your Qi powered smartphone or wireless accessories such as the Galaxy Watch or Galaxy Buds to begin to reverse charging the product
- After the completion of reverse charging of the device that is placed on top of the device, you can simply take it off the phone to stop wireless charging, then flip over the Galaxy smartphone to the display side and tap on the “Cancel” option to the bottom to turn of Wireless PowerShare
You can also set a Battery limit to prevent your smartphone from completely draining out on the battery, Tap and hold on the Wireless PowerShare option in the Settings menu to open the options, click on the Battery limit and select the battery percentage where you want your smartphone to stop charging automatically.
What if reverse charging isn’t working?
There might be some issues which might render the Wireless PowerShare feature unusable at the moment. This might include incompatible wireless standards, low battery reserve on the sharing device, and more. Find basic troubleshooting steps below to ensure Wireless PowerShare works without hassles
- To start off, make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone has enough battery on its own to charge the secondary device, the Wireless PowerShare feature only works when the battery on the smartphone is charge at least up to 30 percent of its battery capacity, if your smartphone has less than 30 percent charge then you might want to charge it first before sharing the power
- If the secondary smartphone placed on the Galaxy device isn’t charging up, make sure it is not inside a case, try removing the case or cover to check again if it works
- Make sure there are no metal objects between the Galaxy Smartphone with PowerShare enabled and the secondary smartphone
- While technically, PowerShare should work with all Qi-based devices, Samsung’s own support page states that the feature might not work with some accessories, cases, or other manufacturer’s devices.
If you have followed the steps given above then it is very likely that you should have Wireless PowerShare enabled on your smartphone for quickly and easily sharing your extra reserve battery to another smartphone wirelessly, or to recharge your wireless portable accessories such as the Galaxy Watch and the Galaxy Buds. This feature is extremely helpful and is now seeing adoption on more devices as the Qi charging standard is getting more widely adopted in the market.
- Time To Sell Your OnePlus 6 NowFri, 31 Jul'20In this video, we tried to list 5 reasons why you have to change your old OnePlus 6 with a brand new phone.
- Top 5 Fitness Apps for Home WorkoutFri, 31 Jul'20Here we have discussed the top five fitness apps that will help you to maintain fitness at home.
- Make A LightBox at Home in 3 Simple StepsMon, 20 Jul'20Now create this photo lightbox at your home with some of the recyclable products.
- Redmi Note 5 Pro: Top Reasons To SellTue, 14 Jul'20In this article, we have discussed the best 5 reasons to sell your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro:
- Top 5 Reasons To Sell Your Old iPhone 6 or iPhone 6STue, 14 Jul'20We have discussed five reasons to sell your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S
- Samsung Galaxy M31s Launched In India30 Jul 2020
You May Also ReadView All
iQOO, which emerged as a wild-card entry into this emerging smartphone market, gained a very solid reputation with just a single handset. With just the iQOO 3 available in the market, we are expecting a bunch of new offerings from the company in the coming months. Since the brand is new, buyers tend to neglect the powerful price to the performance that the company is offering. To get a deeper look inside, we have combined this IQOO price list for you which would let you check IQOO devices and their variants available in India right now. With a very small product line-up presently and the iQOO Z1 5G on the way, the decision to choose or wait for the right model is not difficult. Hence, our comprehensive
collection of IQOO price list 2020 will allow you to see all IQOO mobiles price in India. Here you will also find complete IQOO mobile specifications so you can easily look at the highlights like a big battery, a powerful chipset or a great camera. The list will be followed by an honest review of each device by our Cashify experts so you know exactly how the phone performs in the real world.
Lenovo, although struggling with poor smartphone sales over the past years, offers some of the decently crafted devices in the Indian market. The devices often bring satisfactory performance at a justifiable price tag. With numerous devices offering the trendiest features in its portfolio, we have combined this Lenovo mobile price list for you so you can analyse specifications and prices of all Lenovo devices available in India right now. Lenovo has smartphones mostly in the budget to the mid-range segment, so our Lenovo price comparison becomes necessary to help consumers make the correct decision when they are choosing a smartphone to invest in. So, here’s a detailed collection of Lenovo phones which would make you clear about the devices that the company offers when you see all Lenovo mobiles price in India. This complete Lenovo price list includes each and every device to help you take a closer look at what the handset offers. You can also see Lenovo mobile phone
specifications along with our Cashify expert review of each Lenovo mobile to you know exactly how the device delivers in real-life usage along with all its pros and cons.
Huawei sub-brand Honor has a lot of smartphones in its portfolio. With Honor routinely adding new devices and updating the smartphone line-up, users get puzzled when they think of getting an upgrade for their existing device. To help you make the right decision, we present you with a specially designed, detailed Honor price list 2020 for those of you planning to buy an Honor device as your next smartphone. With numerous smartphones at a very similar price range, our carefully designed Honor price list will also follow up with a very detailed and honest review by Cashify’s experts after you click on a particular phone so that you can analyse the differences between various devices. With the help of this list, you can obtain a full Honor price comparison of all the company’s devices that are in the market right now.
You will also get to know the upgrades in different models along with Honor’s latest price list India along with their respective RAM/storage variants. A quick look at these Honor specifications of a device gives you an idea about the hardware and software offerings and would get you aware about those devices which are in the market right not but not known to you.
The Taiwanese brand, Asus is one of the most prominent Smartphones brands in India. With the alluring Stock-alike UI and timely updates, the brand has recently gained a decent popularity in the Indian markets. With a focus on budget and mid-range smartphones, they offer a perfect blend of hardware and overall features. So, here is the Asus price list of handpicked Asus smartphones in India for you. This would allow hopping into with precise Asus specifications to ease out the choosing factor for you. It covers all dimensions from budget series, i.e. Zenphone to Budget Flagship ‘6z’ and most loved, the ROG series. It may make it effortless for the user to analyze the best model according to the requirements and price constraints. Asus price list India also contains all the relevant systematised information like different models, storage variants, etc. To get rid of the haunting confusion, you may go through the Expert Review from Cashify for all smartphones in the Asus price comparison and get an overview of the in-hand and out of the box experience and ease your selection process with the listed Pros and Cons.
Google has been creating Android which runs almost all the phones ever since smartphones came into the market. Google started creating its own smartphones and entered the flagship segment with the finest and refined variants from the brand in the Google Pixel Series. There are always 3 to 4 variants for every new series launched, like Google Pixel 3, Google Pixel 3XL, Google Pixel 3A, Google Pixel 3A XL, all differing by size and specs a little here and there. To make it all easier for the user to understand the best model
to choose from according to the requirements, we have speculated a detailed Google price list 2020 for the buyers. This list can be helpful in letting you know about the Google devices launched in the market and obtain a detailed Google price comparison for them. There are a lot of devices in the Google Pixel range which never make to the Indian market and there are other devices that have a major price difference in terms of storage options and availability. It can become impossible in that case to pick the best for you. This Google price list will assist you to choose one for you by letting you check out detailed expert reviews curated especially by Cashify’s experts keeping in mind the user’s requirements. This list includes information on the different models, storage variants and Google’s latest price list after analysis on the needs and budget of the consumers. The list also shares the details, internals and Google specifications of the devices you have an eye on.
Below are the top Google Mobile Phone in India: