As we all know that Apple has recently launched their new lineup of iPhone 12 which seems to be less effective and pricy but when it comes to the processor then it sure beats all the other smartphones in the segment. What if we compare the price of the iPhone 12? Is it worth the price it is being offered at? Is it any better than the iPhone 11 Pro which comes around the same price? These are a few questions that come in every buyer’s mind. Do you have the same questions? Well, we are here to help you clear your doubts and tell you if you should buy iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro?
Also Read: Best 5 Hidden Features of iOS 14
5 Reasons Why You Can Skip iPhone 12 and Buy iPhone 11 Pro Instead
- Design – The design of iPhone 11 Pro looks quite premium as compared to the iPhone 12 because Apple has given curved edge look to the iPhone 11 Pro whereas the iPhone 12 comes with a boxy design which only a few people are liking. Even, some users claim that the handiness of iPhone 11 Pro is way better than iPhone 12 due to its design.
- Battery – According to a few tests, it is found that the battery backup of iPhone 11 Pro is slightly better than iPhone 12 as it has a battery capacity over 3000 mAh while the iPhone 12 comes up with a battery below 3000 mAh which makes a visible difference in the battery backup of both the devices. Along with this thing, Iphone 12 supports 5G networks which take high energy to run in the phone and it has a brighter screen which consumes a little more energy as compared to Iphone 11 pro.
- Camera – As we all know that iPhone 11 Pro comes up with a triple camera setup while iPhone 12 comes up with a dual-camera setup which means the camera on the iPhone 11 Pro would result in way better shots. Especially, the third lens that comes in the iPhone 11 Pro is a telephoto lens which helps you to take noiseless photos even in 2X zoom. However, the camera performance of iPhone 12 works slightly well in low lighting conditions whereas the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro suffers a little disturbance. Even then overall camera performance of iPhone 11 Pro feels better than iPhone 12.
- RAM – The RAM coffered by both iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 12 is the same which means there is no such difference in the performance of both the phones except for the A14 Bionic chipset in iPhone 12. If you are coming from an iPhone 6 or 7 only then you will feel a noticeable difference in the performance. But if we look at iPhone 11 Pro, it is one of the flagship phones of its segment so it is quite better to move forward with a flagship phone rather than a lower segment of the flagship iPhone 12 series.
- Fast-Charging Adapter – This is one of the major concerns why most of the people will still prefer to buy iPhone 11 pro in place of iPhone 12 as it does not come up with a charging adapter. But at the same time if we look at the box contents of iPhone 11 Pro you will find the 18W fast charging adapter with a type C cable, plus lighting to 3.5mm connector and wired earpods, which means if you buy iPhone 11 Pro then there is no need to buy any other accessories for your iPhone.
We hope that after reading these 5 reasons you will have a better idea if you have a budget of 80k then which iPhone is best for your choice, either iPhone 12 or iPhone 11 Pro.