Is It The Right Time To Sell and Upgrade Vivo V15 Pro?
Launched in 2019, the Vivo V15 Pro is a phone with an excellent display and a pop-up selfie camera. The device is an a-okay smartphone in 2021. However, it might be the right time to sell and Upgrade Vivo V15 Pro. Read more to know why.
Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo V15 Pro Specifications
- 2Why Vivo V15 Pro is not a 2021 Smartphone?
- 3How can I sell my old Vivo V15 Pro and get excellent buyback value?
- 4Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
- 5Best Smartphone Upgrades for Vivo V15 Pro
Highlights of the Story
- The Vivo V15 Pro is indeed a stylish phone, but it lacks heavily in terms of technology that can sustain. There is no 5G compatibility, and few software updates have put the device in a doubt-full state.
- Without a doubt, the V15 Pro can give you an excellent buyback value if you sell it now.
Vivo is preliminary a brand known for their budget smartphone that has excellent camera performance. Indeed, it is commendable what they have achieved. However, their focus on the camera makes their device underperform in the vital segment such as App performance, OS and Future-proof tech. They look trendy and have visible design enhancement, but their performance is questionable.
The Vivo V15 Pro is one such smartphone. The device seems to be working well in general conditions but sometimes shows issues that a 2021 smartphone should not show any. In the beginning, its camera performance was acceptable. However, with a software update, it has become slightly better. But there isn’t just one issue with the Vivo V15 Pro. The trendy design comes with a compromise in some segments; we have mentioned them in detail below.
So, if you’re looking to upgrade your V15 Pro and want to sell old phone, then this article is for you.
Vivo V15 Pro Specifications
The Vivo V15 Pro comes with a trendy edge-to-edge display and features a motorised selfie camera. It has a 6.39-inch full HD Super AMOLED display, with an 84 per cent screen-to-body ratio. The device is powered by Octa-core Snapdragon 675 chipset and is paired with Adreno 612 GPU. It comes in two RAM variants, 6GB & 8GB, and has 128GB internal storage on the memory side.
The V15 Pro is featuring a triple camera setup. The first camera is a 48-megapixel wide-angle lens, the second is an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens, and the third is a 5-megapixel depth lens. For the selfie, it features a 32-megapixel f/2.0 aperture popup-selfie camera.
The device comes with a 3,700mAh battery and supports fast-charging up to 18W. The company also claims that the smartphone can get charged up to 24 per cent in 15 minutes. In addition, it comes with Android 10 and features the Vivo official Funtouch UI.
Why Vivo V15 Pro is not a 2021 Smartphone?
There are several problems with the device. From performance to hardware limitation, it has got various loose ends. Let’s see them in detail.
1. No 5G compatibility
For a smartphone that is priced at 25K, no 5G network support is a disappointment. 5G is going to be the future of telecom networks and will be launching in India soon. Having a 5G compatible device will keep you a step ahead in the new digital age. You’ll be able to stream full HD video on the go and easily do a high-quality video call to your loved ones. So, having a 5G smartphone in 2021 is a must-have for any tech enthusiasts.
2. Can’t play full HD video on the Streaming platform
This is an issue that is too tough to solve. The smartphone doesn’t come with Widevine L1 DRM support. Widevine is a DRM architecture that allows users to stream Full HD+ video on their devices. If your smartphone doesn’t have Widevine L1, then it won’t be able to play full HD+ video at all, no matter if your smartphone’s display is full HD. To be honest, there is no fun having an edge-to-edge display and not stream Full HD content.
3. Old Micro-USB port
Micro-USB is now passé. It is the age of USB Type-C. They are fast, reliable and perform much better than the traditional USB-A. The Type-C port is also the future of USB; hence, everything will slowly have a USB C port making it a general standard.
4. Funtouch OS is not smooth
To be honest, the Funtouch OS made by Vivo is not smooth at all. It has lagging issues, and the security updates are not as frequent as they should be. This makes the overall smartphone experience bland. Furthermore, because of the software issue, the smartphone also starts showing performance issues which it shouldn’t have.
How can I sell my old Vivo V15 Pro and get excellent buyback value?
To check the resale value to upgrade the Vivo V15 Pro on Cashify, follow the below-mentioned steps and get the maximum possible value for your device.
Go to the Cashify website or Mobile App and head onto the Sell old phone, then select Vivo as a brand.
Once done, select the model of the device Sell Old Vivo V15 Pro. Now a new page will load. Here you can choose the storage variant to get the approximate buyback amount.
Now, to get the exact resale value, fill in the details about the functionality and condition of the smartphone.
Once everything is done, you will get the exact resale price for your Vivo V15 Pro. Then, you can select the payment method and the time slot to collect the device from your place. With the received amount, you can buy a new smartphone at a discounted price.
Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
If you want to sell old phone, then there is no better place than Cashify. We have got amazing offers and the best deals that will give excellent buyback value of your phone.
1. Maximum Value:
We believe in offering the maximum buyback value to our customers. Our AI-based pricing algorithm makes sure you’re getting the best resell value of your old device.
2. Free Doorstep Pickup:
No need to go out and look for our exclusive store. Just book a free pickup at your home and sell your old phone at your scheduled time.
3. Get Paid Instantly:
We don’t make our customers wait. As soon as you sell your old smartphone, we will instantly transfer the money to your preferred mode.
4. Professional care:
We take professional care of your old smartphone, from data wiping to providing a valid bill of purchase. We handle everything with optimum care.
Best Smartphone Upgrades for Vivo V15 Pro
There is plenty of option that you can choose. First, however, we will mention the best smartphone that will be an excellent upgrade for you.
1. OnePlus Nord CE 5G:
The OnePlus Nord CE 5G comes with a Snapdragon 750G processor and 6GB, 8GB and 12GB of RAM options. In addition to that, It also comes with two storage variants, 128GB & 256GB, with UFS 3.1. Talking about the display, the Nord CE 5G has a 6.43-inch Fluid AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a pixel density of 410ppi.
The device comes with a triple-camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel primary lens, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens, and another 2-megapixel mono lens 16-megapixel front camera. The Nord CE 5G powers the smooth OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11 and works efficiently in all your daily tasks. It comes with a 4,500mAh Li-ion battery and supports fast-charging up to 30W.
Also read- OnePlus Nord CE 5G Review.
2. ASUS ROG Phone 5
The ASUS ROG Phone 5 features a 6.78-inch 144Hz AMOLED display with HDR10+. The display is protected via a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. On the specs side, the smartphone is packing a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G chipset, backed by an Adreno 660 GPU. It comes in three RAM variant 8GB, 12GB, 16GB and is available in two storage options 128GB & 256GB.
The ASUS ROG Phone 5 also features AirTrigger 5 and dual front speakers. In addition to that, it also sports multi-antenna Wi-Fi, GameCool5, and a quad-mic noise-cancelling array. The smartphone is powered by a 6,000mAh battery and supports a 65W fast charging option.
Talking about the camera, ROG Phone 5 comes with a Tripple camera setup, 64-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel lenses. On the front side, we have a 24-megapixel lens with an f/2.5 aperture. In addition, it comes with USB Type-C ports and also offers a 3.5mm headphone jack.
3. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE features a 6.5-inch full HD+ super AMOLED display with a 120Hz fresh rate and a punch-hole selfie camera in the middle. The device is powered by the Octa-core Snapdragon 865 SoC and comes in 6GB & 8GB RAM variants. On the storage side, the device has two options, 128GB & 256GB.
Talking about the camera, the Galaxy S20 FE is featuring a triple-camera setup, 12-megapixel, 8-megapixel & 12-megapixel lenses, and supports 4K video recording up to 60fps. The front camera is a 32-megapixel shooter with an f/2.2 aperture. So far, the device runs on Android 11 with Samsung’s One UI 3.0 on top and packs a 4,500mAh non-removable battery, which supports 15W fast wired and wireless charging.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…