What are the Best Smartphone Upgrades for Redmi Note 7
The Redmi Note 7 was launched in 2019. Though it has been only two years, the smartphone has started showing performance issues. In a nutshell, the Note 7 is not a 2021 smartphone. So perhaps, it would be the right time to sell your old device and buy a new smartphone.
Table Of Contents
- 1Redmi Note 7 Specifications
- 2Why you should sell your Redmi Note 7 in 2021?
- 3How can I sell my old Redmi Note 7 and get excellent buyback value?
- 4Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
- 5Best Smartphone Upgrades for Redmi Note 7
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 7 was a budget smartphone with okay hardware configuration. But, due to the software issues in the MIUI, the device has become obsolete. As a result, its performance has decreased tremendously.
- Take a look at our pick of the best smartphone upgrades for Redmi Note 7.
Xiaomi tends to do things in its own way. To be honest, they usually follow the high-spec first approach. Their smartphones have excellent specifications and come in an affordable price tag. However, it is 2021, and according to the 2021 standard of smartphones, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is getting outdated.
When Note 7 was launched in 2019, it was the smartphone of choice for some tech enthusiasts. Moreover, its compact pricing made it a likeable smartphone. But if we consider continuing with the device next year down the line, its hardware limitation creates a setback in the overall smartphone experience. The device tends to underperform in specific segments. And because of that you might have second thoughts about the smartphone and buy a new one.
So, if you are using Redmi Note 7 as your everyday smartphone, then it might be the best time for you to sell old phone and get a new one.
Redmi Note 7 Specifications
The Redmi Note 7 comes with a dot-drop display design that makes a camera cutout on the screen. So far, the device is featuring 6.3-inch IPS LCD display. The Note 7 also has a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front and the back.
On the CPU side, the Note 7 is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with Adreno 512 GPU. The device comes in two variants 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage. It also supports internal storage expansion up to 256GB via a microSD card slot.
The Note 7 is powering a 12-megapixel + 2-megapixel AI dual camera with an f/2.2 aperture on the optics side. The device can also record slow-mo video up to 120fps. The front camera of the smartphone is a 13-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture. In addition to that, the Note 7 is packing a 4,000mAh battery and supports fast charging up to 18W.
Why you should sell your Redmi Note 7 in 2021?
The Note 7 was a budget smartphone that packed quite okay specs, but in 2021, those specs have become outdated. Let’s discuss this in detail.
1. No Software updates
Software updates are a crucial part of any smartphone functionality. Each update brings bug fixed and new features that are vital for a smartphone’s optimum performance. No software updates mean you’ll not be getting any new features. Apart from that, each software update fixes security and privacy issues in the smartphone. Without any updates, your device will be more prone to security threats.
2. No 5G compatibility
Since the Redmi Note 7 was a budget smartphone, it doesn’t have 5G capable hardware. However, in the coming years, 5G will be the major shift in telecommunication networks and having a 5G smartphone will be as important as a 4G smartphone today.
3. Poor camera performance
The camera tech is getting innovative day by day. A few years ago, there was dual camera; now, we have a triple and quadruple camera system in a smartphone. The more manufacturer upgrades their camera module the more they get near to a DSLR like photography. The Note 7 comes with a dual-camera setup, and from a 2021 outlook, it is an outdated camera. The device fails in clicking low-light images and sometimes noise effect in the picture.
How can I sell my old Redmi Note 7 and get excellent buyback value?
To check the resale value to upgrade the Redmi Note 7 on Cashify, follow the below-mentioned steps and get the maximum possible value for your device.
Also read-How To Build A Gaming PC Under 20,000
Go to the Cashify website or Mobile App and head onto the Sell old phone, then select Xiaomi as a brand.
Once done, select the model of the device Sell old Xiaomi Redmi Note 7. Now a new page will load. Here you can choose the storage variant to get the approximate buyback amount.
Now, to get the exact resale value, fill in the details about the functionality and condition of the smartphone.
Once everything is done, you will get the exact resale price for your Redmi Note 7. Then, you can select the payment method and the time slot to collect the device from your place. With the received amount, you can buy a new smartphone at a discounted price.
Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
If you want to sell old phone, then there is no better place than Cashify. We have got amazing offers and the best deals that will give excellent buyback value of your phone.
1. Maximum Value:
We believe in offering the maximum buyback value to our customers. Our AI-based pricing algorithm makes sure you’re getting the best resell value of your old device.
2. Free Doorstep Pickup:
No need to go out and look for our exclusive store. Just book a free pickup at your home and sell your old phone at your scheduled time.
3. Get Paid Instantly:
We don’t make our customers wait. As soon as you sell your old smartphone, we will instantly transfer the money to your preferred mode.
4. Professional care:
We take professional care of your old smartphone, from data wiping to providing a valid bill of purchase. We handle everything with optimum care.
Best Smartphone Upgrades for Redmi Note 7
There are plenty of smartphones in the market that come in a budget pricing and offer quality specs. We have mentioned few best ones down below.
1. Redmi Note 10
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 is a smartphone that comes at a compact price and offers all-rounder specs. The Note 10 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 chipset. Alongside the processor, we have 4GB or 6GB RAM options and 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage.
The Note 10 is featuring a 6.43-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display. On the camera side, the Note 10 comes with a 48-megapixel wide camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera lens. The front camera is a 13-megapixel shooter and has an f/2.5 aperture. In addition, the device comes with a large 5,000mAh battery and supports fast-charging up to 33W.
2. Poco X3
A mid-rage phone, Poco X3 is featuring an Octa-Core Snapdragon 732G SoC. It is paired with 6GB & 8GB RAM and comes with two internal storage options, 64GB and 128GB. As for the display, the device is featuring a large 6.67-inch Full HD+ display. It also has HDR10 certification and comes with a 120Hz maximum refresh rate. The device also comes with stereo speakers and IP53 water and dust resistance.
On the camera side, the device has a quad-camera setup. It comes with a 64-megapixel f/1.9 aperture lens, a 13-megapixel f/2.2 aperture lens, a 2-megapixel f/2.4 aperture lens and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 aperture lens. The selfie camera is a 20-megapixel shooter. On top of that, the Poco X3 also get a gigantic 6,000mAh battery that supports fast-charging up to 33W.
Also read- POCO X3 Review – Real Value For Money
3. iQOO Z3 5G
The iQOO Z3 5G is a 5G ready smartphone with an affordable price tag. The device is featuring Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G processor and is backed by Adreno 620 GPU. It comes in three RAM variant 6GB & 8GB & 12GB and available in two internal storage option 128GB and 256GB. The device is also IP52 dust and water-resistant.
Talking about the display, the iQOO Z3 5G comes with a 6.58-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with a pixel resolution of 1080 x 2408 and a 120Hz refresh rate. On the front side, the phone has a teardrop notch and a very narrow bezel.
On the camera side, the iQOO Z3 5G features a triple camera setup, with a 64-megapixel primary lens, an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens, and a 2-megapixel macro lens with an f/1.8, f/2.2, f/2.4 aperture, respectively. In addition, the device has a 16–megapixel shooter for the selfies you take. The phone is also equipped with a 4,400mAh battery and supports fast-charging up to 55W.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…