Best Smartphone Upgrades for Samsung Galaxy A50
The Samsung Galaxy A50 is a mid-segment smartphone that came with good quality specs. However, the device lacks according to the 2022 standard of the smartphone. The Galaxy A50 seems to be lagging in a few key points, its camera performance has been doubt-full, and CPU performance has decreased. It might be the best time to sell your old phone and buy a new one, rear our article to know more.
Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung Galaxy A50 Specifications
- 2Why Samsung Galaxy A50 is outdated in 2022?
- 3How can I sell my old Samsung Galaxy A50 and get excellent buyback value?
- 4Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
- 5Best Smartphone Upgrades for Samsung Galaxy A50
Highlights of the Story
- The Galaxy A50 is a smartphone with a good display and certainly okay performance. But, due to constant use and lack of software updates, its performance has been affected.
- Read our pick for the best smartphone upgrade for Samsung Galaxy A50.
Samsung is a brand known for its flagship smartphone. However, their budget smartphone tends to catch people eyes since they offer a premium look & feel and quality hardware. They are generally all-rounder smartphones that offer good performance and come in a compact price bracket. But this is 2022, and in today’s tech world, the demand for technically advanced smartphones has increased. People don’t want specs on their phones. They also want design, camera performance, and a smooth software experience.
The Samsung Galaxy A50 might not be the right device to rely on in 2022. Indeed, the smartphone has a good display, but its performance has decreased because the Exynos processor and camera have started showing quality issues. The software updates are also other issues that don’t seem to get fixed anytime soon.
So, if you have the Galaxy A50, this might be the right time to sell old phone and get a new one.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A50 is featuring a 6.4-inch dew-drop notch display and comes with Super AMOLED display technology. It has 1080 x 2340-pixel resolution and comes with 403ppi pixel density. The smartphone also has a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Talking about the specs, the Galaxy A50 comes with Exynos 9610 processor, coupled with a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. The device comes in two RAM variants, 4GB & 6GB, and two storage options, 64GB & 128GB. The internal storage is also expandable via a microSD card.
The Galaxy A50 features a 25-megapixel wide-angle camera, an 8-megapixel ultrawide angle camera and a 5-megapixel depth camera. The front camera of the device is a 25-megapixel lens with an f/2.0 aperture lens. The device packs a 4,000mAh battery and comes with a 15W fast charging.
Why Samsung Galaxy A50 is outdated in 2022?
The Galaxy A50 was a budget smartphone with limited specs. However, the 2022 standard of the smartphone have better performance and comes with the latest security updates. Let’s discuss these in detail.
1. Old design
The design of a smartphone is a very big aspect of 2022. Every user wants a trendy design that can offer an excellent viewing experience. Unfortunately, the dew-drop notch of the Galaxy A50 is no longer a trendy design according to the 2022 standard. In this price bracket, you can easily get a hole-punch display or an edge-to-edge display.
2. Poor performance
The device seems to be lagging behind in the performance segment, preliminary due to the Exynos chipset. These chips are fairly good, but in comparison to the Snapdragon chipset, they are not. The device also shows heating issues while playing games like COD & BGMI.
On the other hand, the device will not be getting any software updates after Android 11. Hence the security updates and bug fixes are also on standby. So far, there is no solution for these issues since the company has not confirmed any android updates for the Galaxy A50.
3. Poor camera performance
Though the device is rocking a triple camera setup, it tends to underperform in the photography section. The low light images are not good, and sometimes the picture has noises and saturated lights.
How can I sell my old Samsung Galaxy A50 and get excellent buyback value?
To check the resale value to upgrade the Samsung Galaxy A50 on Cashify, follow the below-mentioned steps and get the maximum possible value for your device.
Go to the Cashify website or Mobile App and head onto the Sell old phone, then select Samsung as a brand.
Once done, select the model of the device Sell old Samsung Galaxy A50. Now a new page will load. Here you can choose the storage variant to get the approximate buyback amount.
Now, to get the exact resale value, fill in the details about the functionality and condition of the smartphone.
Once everything is done, you will get the exact resale price for your Samsung Galaxy A50. Then, you can select the payment method and the time slot to collect the device from your place. Finally, with the received amount, you can buy a new smartphone at a discounted price.
Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
If you want to sell old phone, then there is no better place than Cashify. We have got amazing offers and the best deals that will give excellent buyback value of your phone.
1. Maximum Value:
We believe in offering the maximum buyback value to our customers. Our AI-based pricing algorithm makes sure you’re getting the best resell value of your old device.
2. Free Doorstep Pickup:
No need to go out and look for our exclusive store. Just book a free pickup at your home and sell your old phone at your scheduled time.
3. Get Paid Instantly:
We don’t make our customers wait. As soon as you sell your old smartphone, we will instantly transfer the money to your preferred mode.
4. Professional care:
We take professional care of your old smartphone, from data wiping to providing a valid bill of purchase. We handle everything with optimum care.
Best Smartphone Upgrades for Samsung Galaxy A50
There are so many options in the market, and sometimes it can get confusing. However, we have picked the best ones in this article.
1. OnePlus Nord CE 5G
OnePlus Nord CE 5G is the affordable version OnePlus series. The device features a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display and comes with a 90Hz refresh rate. On the CPU side, the Nord CE 5G is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 750G processor and is paired with Adreno 619 GPU. The comes in three RAM variants 6GB & 8GB & 12GB, on storage side we have two options 128GB and 256GB.
The Nord CE 5G is rocking a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with 119-degree field-of-view and a 2-megapixel monochrome camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The front camera is a 16-megapixel shooter.
The device has an in-display fingerprint sensor and a 3.5mm headphone jack. In addition to that, it is equipped with a 4,500mAh battery which comes with fast charging up to 30W.
2. Realme X3 Super Zoom
The Realme X3 SuperZoom is a smartphone specially made for camera enthusiasts. It features a periscope-style telephoto camera that has 5x optical zoom. So far, the device rocks a 64-megapixel wide-angle camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel periscope telephoto camera with an f/3.4 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera with an f/2.3 aperture, and a 2-megapixel macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture. In addition, the X3 Super Zoom comes with a dual selfie camera and features a 32-megapixel wide-angle lens with an f/2.5 aperture lens and an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens with an f/2.2 aperture.
The X3 SuperZoom is powered by Snapdragon 855+ SoC and comes with a 6.6-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display and a screen-to-body ratio of 84 per cent. The phone comes with 8GB & 12GB RAM and the internal storage in two variants 128GB & 256GB. In addition to that, the device is powered by a 4,200mAh battery and comes with 30W fast charging.
Also read-POCO X3 Review – Real Value For Money
3. Realme X7 Max
The Realme X7 Max 5G is a 5G enabled smartphone that comes with Dimensity 1200 SoC. It is paired with the Mali-G77 MC9 GPU. The smartphone comes in two variants 8GB RAM & 128GB internal storage, 12GB RAM & 256 internal storage. The X7 Max is featuring a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display and supports a 120Hz refresh rate.
We have a quad-camera setup on the camera side, featuring a 64-megapixel f/1.8 aperture lens, an 8-megapixel f/2.3 aperture lens, and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 aperture lens. In addition, the front camera is packing a 16-megapixel lens with an f/2.5 aperture. In addition to that, the device is also packing a 4,500mAh battery and comes with 50W fast-charging.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…