At 12:30 AM IST, December 2, Japan and Spain will play against each other in the final match of Group E. This Japan vs Spain live stream will determine the winner of the group, making it an extremely important matchup for both. After all, logic dictates that the team which finishes first in their group will draw an easier opponent for the Round of 16. Spain performed beautifully in their 7 – 0 win over Costa Rica in the first match. However, they couldn’t get the desired result against a resilient German side. For Japan, their surprise win over Germany propelled them into the upper regions of the group standings. Nonetheless, their loss against Costa Rica did hurt their chances of qualification.
Japan will also have to rely on Germany drawing or losing against Costa Rica in the other match. Considering what’s at stake here, this is going to be an exciting match to watch. So, let’s check out how to watch the Japan vs Spain live stream on JioCinema and Sports18!
Also read: 4 Best Apps To Stream FIFA World Cup 2022
Thanks to Reliance’s JioCinema, millions of people in India have been able to watch the FIFA World Cup matches. Moreover, JioCinema has made it absolutely free for people to stream these matches. All you need to watch the match is a registered Jio mobile number. You can also stream the matches on either your smartphone or your PC. So, let’s check out the methods for both:
- You must download the JioCinema app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, if you don’t have the app already.
- Open the app and submit your registered Jio mobile number. You’ll also receive an OTP on the same number.
- Submit the OTP for successful verification and login.
- After you’ve logged in, you can access the Japan vs Spain live stream via the match banner on the home page. You can also access it through the FIFA tab on the app.
Note: Ensure you have a decent data pack to stream the match. Higher quality streaming will also consume more amount of mobile data.
JioCinema has made it possible for viewers to stream the match via the official website and the JioCinema PWA (Progressive Web App). Let’s see how to use both:
- Go to the JioCinema website.
- You’ll find a user icon at the top left of the screen. Click on it to log into JioCinema.
- The website will ask you for your registered Jio mobile number. Submit it in the given space. You’ll then receive an OTP.
- Input the OTP in the required area and submit it.
- After successfully logging in, you will be able to watch the Japan vs Spain live stream via the match banner on the landing page.
- During the stream, JioCinema might ask you to download the PWA. You can download this web app for a better viewing experience, as the app provides 1080p resolution and 60FPS.
- You can also directly view future matches from the PWA.
Also read: All Jio Data Plans List 2022
Sports18, a sports channel under Viacom18, is also streaming the matches of the FIFA World Cup. This channel is available on select DTH connections, such as TATA Play (formerly TATA Sky). To subscribe to the channel and watch the Japan vs Spain live stream, you will have to call the customer care number (1800 208 6633). Apart from this, you can also visit the official TATA Play website, log in with your registered mobile number, and add the channel to your pack of subscribed channels.
The Japan vs Spain match will be an exciting game to watch. Spain needs to top their group, while Japan needs to keep its hopes of the Round of 16 alive. So, they will have to hold out for a draw against the Spaniards or hope that Germany doesn’t have a spectacular result against Costa Rica. To find out the final results of the Group, you’ll have to watch the Japan vs Spain live stream on JioCinema or Sports18. Follow our steps, and you won’t miss any of the action!
Writer, researcher, and avid gamer. Geeks out over postmodern novels and the latest PC games. Usually intends all his puns.