The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is a famous phone with its impressive camera setup and huge display. The nicest thing about this phone is that it is not a premium model; thus, it is reasonably priced. Accidents and blunders happen all the time these days, and they can break or damage your phone screen.
Though a shattered screen may not appear to be a serious concern at first, it quickly becomes one. There are various options for repairing the screen on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro on a budget. Let’s take a look at some of the most dependable repair choices without further ado.
Also read: Where And How To Sell Vivo Y20G? Best Upgrade Options
Method 1: Cashify Repair Service
Follow the instructions below to use Cashify’s hassle-free and dependable doorstep repair service.
- Log in to Cashify with your existing account. Create an account on the website with your phone number if you are a new user.
- To access the Cashify repair page, select the Repair Phone option. To continue, please select your city. You can also input your Pin Code if you like.
- Choose a phone brand or search for your phone model. You must select Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro as your phone model in this situation.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Repair & Replacement page will appear now. Choose your phone colour on the following page to see repair choices and costs.
- Add the ₹3099 screen repair option to your cart. When compared to the cost of a screen repair at a Xiaomi certified service centre, this is a deal.
- You may use any discount coupons you have for additional savings.
Click on Book Now and enter your address to use the doorstep repair service.
- Choose a time and date for your repair. Our professional will come to the specified place for your repair at this time and day.
- The fix will be done in front of you, so your personal information will not be disclosed.
- Cashify employs genuine parts in all of its repair services to ensure high quality. Every part we utilise also comes with a three-month manufacturer guarantee.
Also read: World No Tobacco Day: Try This “Quit Tobacco” App By WHO
Method 2: Visit an authorised Xiaomi Service Center
It may appear that repairing your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro at an authorised service centre is a good choice. However, you may find it exhausting because you must physically visit the center to get their services.
- Visit the Xiaomi Customer Support website to find the nearest mobile phone service centre in your area.
- Now, visit and describe the issue to the technicians who are on site. A Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro screen repair would cost between₹4000 – ₹5000.
- They will often ask you to send in your phone because immediate repairs are not possible.
- For those without a backup phone, this would be a severe issue. Private information could also be mistakenly exposed when they test the phones after they’ve been repaired.
- The service centres usually provide a delivery date. You must go to the service centre to pick up your phone on the specified date.
In most circumstances, all you need is a professional repair service to get your phone back in working order. Many people across the country appreciate Cashify’s simple and hassle-free doorstep repair services.
Also read: Want To Sell The Xiaomi Redmi 3S? Check Out These Upgrade Options
We have a website dedicated to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro at Cashify that includes pricing, specifications, features, and news. Keep an eye out for unique features in future smartphones. So go ahead and check it out.