LG Aristo 5 With Dual Rear Camera Goes Official: Everything You Need To Know
LG Aristo 5 is the company’s latest entry in its budget smartphone category. It has just unveiled itself globally.
Highlights of the Story
- LG Aristo 5 has been unveiled.
- It comes with entry-level specifications.
- The phone comes with a price tag of Rs. 11,300.
LG is releasing a new smartphone, LG Aristo 5 just weeks after the launch of Harmony 4. Consequently, Aristo 5 is an entry-level smartphone that comes under the range of budget smartphones released by the company.
LG Aristo 5 is said to have basic hardware consisting of a dual-rear camera and entry-level MediaTek Processor. Instead, it claims to deliver a 10-hour talk time.
LG Aristo 5 has a MediaTek MT6762 processor with eight-cores. It also features a 5.7-inch HD+ (720×1,520 pixels) FullVision display with 19:9 aspect ratio.
In terms of camera, the rear camera setup includes a 13-MP primary sensor that is accompanied by a 5-megapixel sensor with a wide-angle lens. Whereas, for the front camera it houses a 5 MP camera. The rear panel has a dual-camera setup placed inside horizontally.
Aristo 5 comes only in a single variant of 2GB RAM and 32 GB storage which is extendable via microSD card (up to 32 GB). It holds U shaped notch design for the front camera. The bezels surrounding the display are slightly thick. The fingerprint panel is at the rear of the phone in a circular form.
Additionally, the phone has a 3000mAh battery with no fast charging option. There is also a micro USB port, a 3.5mm headphone jack, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity options.
This model is costing around $150 (around Rs. 11,300) in the US. It is available for purchase at T-mobile in a single color option of silver.
But in India, this can be costly in terms of the specifications. There are already many phones available in the market in India with better specs and lower prices. If LG brings this to India, it might need to lower the price segment as it has a tough competition to look ahead to.
Also Read: Redmi Note 5 Pro: Top Reasons To Sell
As of now, LG has announced its availability in India yet. It will be competing with companies like Xiaomi.
Also read: Tech News
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.