The LG W30 Pro is a low-range smartphone, priced at just 12,490 INR. It comes with an average Snapdragon 632 chipset, paired with 4 GB of RAM, and an internal memory storage capacity of 64 GB. The smartphone also comes with a powerful 4000mAH battery, a magnificent 6.21-inch HD+ FullVision display, and an enamoring look for its price. The smartphone comes in an array of three colors and is a definite upgrade on the LG W30. What’s more, LG’s W series smartphones have been made in India – developed in Bangalore’s R&D Sector and manufactured in Noida’s Manufacturing Plant.
The LG W30 Pro is a decent smartphone with an excellent triple-camera system and fascinating design. The smartphone, though, like all smartphones, has its set of pros and cons.
- The LG W30 Pro comes with a 6.21-inch HD+ FullVision display, perfect for binging on movies and shows.
- The smartphone has a fascinating triple-camera system, which punches above its weight, considering its price.
- The smartphone comes with Stereo Pulse technology, which makes for a pleasant musical experience for music lovers.
- The LG W30 Pro comes with a disappointing Snapdragon 632 chipset.
- The smartphone houses just 64 GB of internal memory storage space.
Overall, priced at just 12,490 INR, the LG W30 Pro packs a few decent features considering its price. It comes with its fair share of pros and cons – While its processor is disappointing, its camera system is pretty good. You can take beautiful pictures and good selfies on the smartphone. The smartphone comes with an impressive display, which makes for a fun movie and video-watching experience.
The smartphone comes with Stereo Pulse technology, which resonates sound when the smartphone is lying flat. LG could have done better with the LG W30 Pro’s memory storage space, though, as it stands at a disappointing 64 GB.
The LG W30 Pro is a budget smartphone with average performance and a sound camera system.
The LG W30 Pro comes with a gigantic 6.21-inch, HD+ FullVision display. LG has never held back when it comes to providing amazing displays on their flagship devices, and the same holds true for the LG W30 Pro, the only difference being that the smartphone is nowhere near-premium status. Its display screen provides for an immersive experience and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
With a resolution of 1520×720, you can watch all your favorite shows and movies. What’s more, the smartphone comes with Stereo Sound technology, which essentially means that its stereo output is second to none!
The LG W30 Pro looks the part and definitely feels it in hand. The smartphone comes in an array of three beautiful colors – Black, Denim Blue, and Pine Green. The smartphone also comes with a customizable notch option – You can either choose a waterdrop notch at the top of the smartphone, a v-style notch, or a notch-less display screen.
The LG W30 Pro comes with a sleek, good-looking back cover design, and despite its large display screen size, weighs in at just 172 grams. LG’s logo is displayed at the bottom of its rear, and the smartphone comes with a triple-camera system, at the top right of its back.
The LG W30 Pro comes with a disappointing Snapdragon 632 chipset. The smartphone also comes with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory space. LG could have done much better with the smartphone’s performance metrics, considering the competition the LG W30 Pro has with its market rivals.
While you will not experience stuttering while performance non-taxing activities like scrolling through apps or taking pictures, you may experience lag after a while when playing high-end games or editing and importing large photographs and videos. The LG W30 Pro also comes with several essential sensors – Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Ambient Light, Proximity, and Gyroscope. All in all, LG could have done better.
The LG W30 Pro’s performance may disappoint, but its camera is excellent, to say the least. The smartphone comes with a triple-camera array, complete with a 13 MP primary sensor, a 5 MP secondary sensory, and an 8 MP tertiary sensor. The camera system is artificial intelligence (AI) enabled and allows for clicking beautiful pictures, in a myriad of beautiful colors.
The camera system comes with several features, like Wide-Angle Mode, Bokeh, Portrait Mode, and Night Mode. What’s more, the smartphone has a good 16 MP front camera, which is ideal for clicking selfies, and video calls. Overall, the LG W30 Pro’s camera system punches above the weight of its price range.
The LG W30 Pro comes with a 4000mAh battery. Considering the smartphone’s 6.21-inch display screen, its battery is more than ideal. When fully charged and used moderately, the battery motors on, and lasts up to a day. As is the case with most smartphones these days, the LG W30 Pro supports fast charging, yet details of the same are unknown as of now.
Playing high-end games, and other taxing activities do not drain the battery too much, yet the battery is not expected to last a day if used extensively.
Priced at just 12,490 INR, the LG W30 Pro is a solid budget smartphone. It is powered by a Snapdragon 632 chipset and comes with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory space under its good. While its performance may not be stellar, its battery life certainly is. The smartphone also comes with a beautiful camera system, packed with several impressive features.
Considering the smartphone’s price, LG has done an excellent job, yet it could have done more – such is the competition in the smartphone market these days. The LG W30 Pro is perfect for those looking for a budget smartphone with a sound camera system.
- Bluetooth4.2, A2DP, LE
- Thickness0.33 inches
- Height6.21 inches
- Weight172.7 g
- ColorPine Green, Denim Blue, Black
- Width2.99 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Display Size6 inch to 6.25 inch
- Screen Size6.21 inches
- Display Resolution720 x 1520 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19:09
- Pixel Density271 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio80.40%
- CPUOcta-core (4x1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver)
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 (14 nm)
- RAM4 GB RAM
- GPUAdreno 506
- Storage64 GB
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- RAM/Internal Storage64GB 4GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Triple Camera12 MP8 MP, (ultrawide)5 MP, depth sensor
- Back Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera16 MP
- Audio FeaturesActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity4000 mAh
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity3800 mAh to 4000 mAh
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USBmicroUSB 2.0
- RadioFM radio
- SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Announced On2019, June
- StatusExpected release 2019, October
Price / Buy
Get the best price for LG W30 Pro
- How To Take A Screenshot On An iPhoneMon, 27 Jan'20At this point, we are sure that the majority of people around the world must be using a smartphone. Because of the fact that features phones from the likes of Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung and others have been mostly discontinued. Now, we know that smartphones have the advantage of doing things that feature phones can’t. One…
- How To Set Up And Start Using Your New iPhoneSun, 26 Jan'20One thing you might already be aware of is the fact that Apple released its new iPhone 11 series last year. So we know that people who were still using an iPhone 6 or 7 series will be looking to upgrade to a new iPhone. But we also know that the upgrades brought forward by…
- Battery Tips: The Best Way To Charge Your SmartphoneSun, 26 Jan'20Cover Image Source: https://www.rd.com/ Cell Phones earlier were used for calling or texting purpose but nowadays, it is all in-in-one entertainment device. Be it playing games, video calling, internet browsing, chatting, or streaming everything consumes battery. As a smartphone user, every one of us wants to charge the battery of our device very quickly and…
- Tips To Capture Great Smartphone PicturesSun, 26 Jan'20Image Source: https://digitalbrandinginstitute.com/ One of the things that we have understood by observing the smartphone industry from a while is that people have started to select their next smartphone based on the camera it possesses. The best camera smartphones in the past couple of years have been either from Apple or Google, but honestly, it…
- Samsung Galaxy A71 TeaserSun, 26 Jan'20Cover source: GSMArena One of the most anticipated smartphones from Samsung, the Galaxy A71, is coming soon and we now have some details about the smartphone’s release in India as well. First of all, it is worth noting that the smartphone has already been released in Vietnam. This means that we can have a fair…
- Apple iPhone SE2: Everything We Know So FarThu, 23 Jan'20We have been hearing leaks about the iPhone SE for about two years now, and finally, this year in 2020, Apple will soon be launching the iPhone SE 2. So, let's have a look at what all we know so far.
- Which iPhone Should You Buy Right Now?Tue, 21 Jan'20Here in this article, we have a complete guide for our users on which iPhone you should buy right now. We will be discussing the strengths as well as weaknesses of these iPhones to help our viewers get a better understanding of all these Apple smartphones.
- Best 5 Educational Games For Your Kids On AndroidMon, 20 Jan'20Image source: androidpolice.com If you are looking for the best games specifically for your kids, that are available on the Google PlayStore, you’re at the right place. We have a collection of these five games which are perfect for your child to play and have a fun learning experience. All these games are rated with…
- The Oppo F series concentrated more on its front-facing camera performance in the past and design was not the strong point of previous F-Series devices. However, we see a slight departure from that because the Oppo F15 focuses more on its design rather than the camera performance alone.
- Elements That Make Up The Best Phone DisplayWed, 15 Jan'20In 2020, the best display phones is a vital smartphone category that all manufacturers are trying to get their names on. The display has always been an essential part of smartphones. Still, ever since the advent of full-screen touch smartphones, it has become imperative for manufacturers to provide the best display smartphones to consumers. Progress…
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 6.2₹13,349Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreLG G8X ThinQAdd to compare
- 8spec scoreVivo Z1 Pro₹12,990Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreLG W30 Pro₹12,490Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreOppo Reno2 F₹23,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreHonor 20SAdd to compare
- 7.6spec scoreMotorola One ZoomAdd to compare
- 7.2spec scoreApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹109,899Add to compare
- Oppo A5 2020₹11,990Add to compare
- 8spec scoreRealme X2Add to compare