Table Of Contents
- 1Moto G52j 5G spotted on Geekbench, Camera FV5 websites
Highlights of the Story
- New Moto G52j 5G has been spotted on the Geekbench website.
- This smartphone was also spotted on the Wi-Fi Alliance website.
- The device is expected to run on Snapdragon 695 SoC and will get 5G and dual-band Wi-Fi support.
Motorola may be preparing to introduce the Moto G52j 5G. It is a 5G variant of the recently released Motorola Moto G52 5G. The performance parameters for the new G52j 5G have been discovered on the Geekbench website. According to the listing, the G52j 5G will be powered by a Snapdragon 695 processor. It will also support a 5G connection. Furthermore, the gadget has been discovered on the Camera FV5 website.
The Moto G52 4G features a 90Hz pOLED display, Snapdragon 680 processor, up to 6GB RAM, a 16-megapixel front camera, and a 5,000mAh battery with 30W fast charging.
Moto G52j 5G spotted on Geekbench, Camera FV5 websites
To allow a 5G connection, the new G52j 5G smartphone will sacrifice the Snapdragon 680 SoC in favour of the Snapdragon 695 chipset. The smartphone with the motherboard ID ‘cypfr’ has a 1.8GHz base clock and 6GB of RAM, and runs the 5G capable octa-core SoC. The CPU has 2.21GHz performance cores and is partnered with an Adreno 619 GPU. The Android 11 device received a single-core score of 663 points, while the multi-core score was 1,703 points.
The smartphone was also discovered on the Wi-Fi Alliance website, where its dual-band Wi-Fi capabilities were revealed. Moto G52j 5G will support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi bands. As per the listing, the future smartphone also has the model number as XT2219-1. The smartphone was also seen on the Camera FV5 website, which indicated the smartphone’s main camera sensor to be 50-megapixel (f/1.8). After that, the gadget will apply pixel binning to reduce the image to 12.5-megapixel.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.