Table Of Contents
- 1Asus ZenFone 8 Leaks/Rumors (Specs)
Asus ZenFone 8 series is surfacing online quite a lot in the past months. The company confirmed its launch on May 12. However, the leaks and rumors on the same are pouring in even now. This series will include two variants – a regular vanilla variant and Asus ZenFone 8 Flip. The latter will, however, will have a rear flip camera just like the Asus 6Z that swivels to become the front camera. On the other hand, the vanilla variant will not come with that swivel mechanism.
Furthermore, Asus has continuously teased a powerful mini device. Recent leaks suggest that Asus Zenfone 8 is that “mini” device. Tipster Mukul Sharma leaked the full specs of the device – which was apparently making rounds online as a mini model. He claims it runs on Android 11-based ZenUI 8 software.
Asus ZenFone 8 Leaks/Rumors (Specs)
According to leaks, it features a 5.9-inch full-HD+ Samsung E4 AMOLED display with a 120Hz screen refresh rate and Gorilla Glass protection. Additionally, Asus ZenFone 8 is tipping to power on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. It pairs along with 16GB of RAM. In addition, it can come with an internal storage of 256GB of UFS 3.1.
On the other hand, optics-wise, it may include a triple rear camera setup with a 64-MP Sony IMX686 primary sensor, a 12-MP wide-angle sensor, and another macro lens. Asus ZenFone 8 camera also features EIS, 8K video recording, and 4K slow-motion recording at 120fps. Upfront, the phone is tipped to feature a 12-MP selfie camera.
In terms of design, the Asus Zenfone 8 features a dual-camera setup on the rear, stacked in a rectangular camera module. Whereas on the front, it has a punch-hole camera on the top left of the display. The display will have a Gorilla Glass Victus protection on the front. Also, the device should feature IP68 dust and water resistance as teased. Interestingly the device looks like it features a distinct blue color power button.
Furthermore, Asus ZenFone 8 can also pack a 4,000mAh battery with 30W fast charging support. Connectivity options can include 5G support, Bluetooth v5.2, Wi-Fi 6, and FM Radio. The phone will reportedly feature a USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm audio jack. It is said to support Hi-Fi audio playback and pack a linear vibration motor. Additionally, it will also have an under-display fingerprint sensor.
Also Read: Xiaomi To Launch Three New High-End Tablets!
The series is scheduled to launch on May 12 at 7 pm CEST (10:30 pm IST). The official microsite hints that the phone will be launched in Berlin, New York, and Taipei. There is no clarity on when the range will launch in India.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.