Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo V25 Series Launch Date
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V25 series smartphone is likely to arrive soon in India.
- The smartphone will be available in three configurations – 8GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB, and 12GB + 256GB.
- It will pack a 4,500mAh battery under the hood with 44W or 66W fast charging support.
The Vivo V25 5G series is not introduced yet. Later this year, the Vivo V23 5G series’ successor is likely to arrive from the company. The IMEI database confirmed the Vivo V25 Pro 5G name before the company made an official announcement. Moreover, the information about the device’s RAM and storage also leaked online.
The date of India launch of the V25 series has now been revealed in a fresh article from India Today Tech. Similar to last year, the company may introduce three smartphones in the series this year: the Vivo V25 Pro, Vivo V25, and Vivo V25e.
Vivo V25 Series Launch Date
The V25 will be the first smartphone in the series to go on sale in India. On the other hand, the V25 Pro is likely to go on sale in India a few weeks later. Along with the V25 Pro, which may go on sale in September, the company also intends to release a new version of the V25.
The Vivo V25e, which will be the cheapest phone in the line, may also debut in India. On the debut of this product, there has been no information. Last but not least, the research warns that these launch schedules may be affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and the status of the supply chain.
According to the earlier rumour, there will be three different Vivo V25 Pro variants available for purchase: 8GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB, and 12GB + 256GB. A 6.56-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display running at 120Hz is there for the Pro edition. It will include a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766V sensor, a 12-megapixel ultrawide camera, and a 2-megapixel portrait camera in a triple camera arrangement on the back. A 32-megapixel front camera will be available for taking selfies. It will run on the Dimensity 8100 SoC and use a 4,500mAh battery with support for 80W rapid charging.
Also Read: Vivo V23e Appears On TENAA, Launch Imminent
The standard Vivo V25, on the other hand, will include a 90Hz 6.62-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen and either a Snapdragon 778G or a Mediatek Dimensity 1200 SoC. Under the hood, a 4,500mAh battery with support for 44W or 66W fast charging will be present.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…