Google To No Longer Track Your Third-Party Cookies
Google claims that now it will not track third-party cookies of the users. Google will block third-party cookies to track the users’ browsing data. The company is promising that it won’t replace the third-party tracing cookies with something equally is invasive.
Google now wants to preserve the privacy of its users. The company is realising that this practice is making the users not trust the internet. According to the company, this belief can put the future of the web at risk.
Reason for the claim
According to Google, people are fearing the internet for snatching their privacy. People believe that no one is secure on the internet. Also, users are not trusting the advertisers which is the main source of income for companies on internet.
The lack of trust between advertisers and users is putting the future of the internet at stake. Also, Google claims that it wants to move away from third-party cookies. The company wants to create a more privacy-first web.
Privacy sandbox of Google
Although, Google is claiming that it is not trying to get rid of targeted advertising. It is producing a new design to replace the more invasive method of targeted advertising.
The privacy sandbox of Google is a new feature that will hide an individual inside a large crowd of similar interests. This will create a crowd of users with similar interests and the advertisers can target the ad on the basis of the interests. This will prevent advertisers or third-party applications to track the browsing information of the user.
Lastly, the privacy sandbox feature of Google will ensure the privacy of the user. It will also save the targeted advertising market on the internet. The advertisers will have indirect information about the interest of various users. However, they won’t be able to invade the privacy of an individual user.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.