Customers can now recharge their Reliance Jio mobile numbers by just sending a ‘Hi’ text on WhatsApp. All you have to do is add Jio’s customer service number (7000770007) to your contact list and send a WhatsApp message.
Aside from Jio SIM Recharge, users can request a new Reliance Jio SIM or request SIM portability (MNP). In addition, users can use the messaging service to inquire about additional Jio services. The same WhatsApp number can be used by anyone who desires a new internet connection or has any questions about Jio Fiber.
How to Recharge Jio Number Using WhatsApp?
Jio will ask about your concern when you send the ‘Hi’ message on WhatsApp. “Jio SIM Recharge,” “Get new Jio SIM or Port-In (MNP),” “Support for Jio SIM,” “Support for JioFiber,” “Support for International Roaming,” and “Support for JioMart” are among the options offered to customers via WhatsApp.
When you choose the recharge option, Jio will provide you a range of prepaid plans to pick from. It will then take you to the company’s official website for payment once you have chosen your desired prepaid recharge plan.
Users can choose from a variety of recharge services, including GPay, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, Paytm, and other e-wallets. You can also file a complaint if you have any problems with Jio.
Users can also use the chatbot to get information on COVID-19. Simply go to the main menu and pick ‘Covid vaccine and info,’ and then ‘vaccine info.’ Users can gain information on the nearest vaccination centers or vaccine-related information from this option. To provide the requested information, the JioCare WhatsApp chatbot will ask for the six-digit pin code of your area. Jio users will be able to use the facility through India’s largest used messaging app, WhatsApp.
By default, the bot converses with you in English. If users want to alter the chatbot’s language, they can pick between Hindi and English by selecting “change chat language”. In the future, the service is expected to include more language options.
Jio users can easily access Jio’s services using WhatsApp, giving them complete control over their Mobility, Fiber, and JioMart accounts. Alternatively, for recharging JioFiber or your Jio mobile number, you can use the company’s operator’s official MyJio app.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…