iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max Battery Capacities Revealed
Highlights of the Story
- iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max was launched on September 14, 2021.
- The devices went up for pre-ordering on September 17, 2021.
- Now, finally the battery capacities of the devices have been revealed.
Apple fans know that even though a new series of iPhone will release every year, the company will be very discreet about its battery capacities. This has always been the case with the brand and this year, the iPhone 13 series launch on September 14, 2021, was no different. Although everything else on the hardware and software front was revealed, the battery capacity of the series smartphones were kept under wraps. However, that has just changed now.
The 13 series battery capacities have finally surfaced online and it looks promising. Now, as soon as Apple revealed the battery capacities of the devices to Chemtrec, a US Government agency, 9to5Mac immediately reported it. Now, the Chemtrec listing lists the battery capacities of the 13 series devices as Whr or Watt-hour. Folks at GizChina made a couple of calculations and reported the mAh conversions of these numbers.
iPhone 13 Series Battery Capacities
|iPHONE 13 SERIES MODEL||WHR||BATTERY CAPACITY|
|iPhone 13 Mini||9.57Whr||2,500mAh|
|iPhone 13 Pro||11.97Whr||3,150mAh|
|iPhone 13 Pro Max||16.75Whr||4,400mAh|
Now, the latest series of premium smartphones by Apple come with significantly larger batteries when compared to its predecessors. Going by the standard 13 model, it comes with a 15 per cent bigger battery capacity when compared to the standard iPhone 12.
However, the 13 Mini packs just a 9 percent bigger battery capacity in comparison to the iPhone 12 Mini. Further, the 13 Pro packs an 11 per cent bigger battery capacity when compared to the iPhone 12 Pro. Lastly, the 13 Pro Max packs a great 18 per cent bigger battery than the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Smartphone batteries are constantly evolving in the contemporary world. The world is seeing a rising need of more juice to get through the day as social media usage and mobile gaming is dominating screen times of individuals. Now, from the looks of it, Apple has finally decided to join in on this race and upgrade their batteries as well.
In a market where 5000mAh batteries are very common, Apple’s 2,500mAh batteries seem to fall short. Now that Samsung has also introduced the trend of using 6000mAh and 7000mAh batteries in regular mid-ranger devices, that makes Apple seem to be far behind when it comes to the battery capacity. Yes, iOS is significantly more power efficient than Android but, even the conventional usage patterns of individuals are changing. Apple has definitely the first steps towards bigger batteries with the iPhone 13 series of smartphones.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…