iQOO 7 5G Monster Orange Color Variant Launching in India on July 26
iQOO is introducing a new color variant of the iQOO 7 in India, called Monster Orange. However, this smartphone has already launched in the country back in April. To recall, the phone launched in two color options, Storm Black and Solid Ice Blue. According to a 91Mobiles report, the new Monster Orange color is launching soon in India. Let’s take a look at more details about the new color, specs, price, and other details.
iQOO7 Monster Orange color variant to launch in India soon
According to Ishan Agarwal, iQOO 7 launch will be during the Amazon Prime Day sale, which will be held from July 26th to July 27th. Just like its siblings, the variant will be available in two configurations: 8GB RAM + 128GB storage and 12GB RAM + 256GB storage. Although we don’t have information regarding the iQOO 7 Monster Orange price in India.
iQOO 7 Specifications
It sports a 6.62-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, with a 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, 1300 nits brightness, and an Intelligent Display chip. It powers on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC coupled with Adreno 650 GPU. In addition, it comes up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, and 256GB expandable UFS 3.1 storage.
In terms of optics, iQOO 7 packs triple cameras at the back, with a 48MP Sony IMX598 primary sensor with OIS, LED flash, a 13MP (f/2.2) ultra-wide-angle lens with 120-degree field of view and 2.5cm macro, a 2MP (f/2.4) mono sensor. There is a 16MP camera on the front for selfies and video chats.
The device also comes with the Extended RAM technology. This uses some storage to expand the RAM. Moreover, iQOO 7 runs on Android 11-based Funtouch OS 11.1 custom skin on top.
Connectivity options include 5G SA/NSA, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS/GLONASS, and USB Type-C port. The iQOO 7 packs a 4,400mAh battery with 66W fast-charging support. Other features include a 300Hz touch sampling rate, in-display fingerprint sensor, MEMC, dual speaker, Hi-Res audio, and Linear Motor with 4D Game Vibration.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…