MASSIVE Discount on Free Fire Diamond Top-Ups! Here’s How To Avail
Highlights of the Story
- Free Fire is now offering big discounts on recharge of its in-game currency, Diamond.
- The discount event is called Less is More in Free Fire.
- This is a limited-time offer and will last till December 7, 2021.
Yesterday, on December 3, 2021, the Free Fire x Money Heist event went live. However, that is not the only thing that was released as now, players can get a huge discount on Free Fire Diamond top-ups as well. Yes, Garena has also released an event via which you can claim these discounts.
For those who are new to the game, Diamonds are the in-game currency of Free Fire. This is like CP in Call of Duty Mobile, UC in BGMI and NC in PUBG New State. The brand new Free Fire Diamond discount event is called Less is More. However, this is a limited time event and will last till December 7, 2021. So, you definitely do want to get your hands on a good amount of Diamonds before the event ends! Here is a quick rundown of all the discounts.
Free Fire Diamond Top-Up Less is More Event
Now, the Garena Free Fire Less is More event works in a very interesting way. Pertaining to the name of the event, the less diamonds you own, the more discount you get on Diamond top-ups. The event offers discount on the Rs. 449 top-up which offers 520 Diamonds Players can avail up to a staggering 60% discount on the in-game currency! Here is a quick rundown of how much discount you can avail on the basis of Free Fire Diamonds owned:
|DIAMONDS OWNED||DISCOUNTED PRICE||DIAMONDS OFFERED|
|0 Diamonds Owned||Rs. 179||520 Diamonds|
|50 Diamonds Owned||Rs. 269||520 Diamonds|
|150 Diamonds Owned||Rs. 349||520 Diamonds|
|300 Diamonds Owned||Rs. 449||520 Diamonds|
Going by the previously listed table, you can see that if you have no Diamonds in your Free Fire account, you will benefit the most out of this event. However, if a player has 300 or more Diamonds, they will not get any discount via this event. The event will expire within three days now so, hurry up and get those Diamonds while you can at the best price!
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?