Mi 11 Lite Price Confirmed: Here’s What We Know
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite has been confirmed to come with a price tag of under Rs. 25,000. The company has revealed this piece of information in an interview with India Today. Xiaomi also took to Twitter recently to reveal the launch date of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite. The smartphone is all set to launch on June 22 in India.
The company has promoted the smartphone as the slimmest and lightest phone in the price segment. Furthermore, the company also claims that the smartphone comes with loaded specifications as well. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite launched in China recently for a price of RMB 2,299. Moreover, this is the price set for the 5G variant of the phone. However, India will most likely get only the 4G variant of the phone.
Additionally, the smartphone also got a dedicated page on Flipkart. This reveals that the smartphone will actually go on sale via the popular e-commerce platform. The dedicate page showcases the slim design of the smartphone as a tease.
Mi 11 Lite Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite comes with a large 6.55-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. Additionally, the display comes with a resolution of 2,400 x 1,080 pixels with a fast 90Hz refresh rate. There is also a punch-hole design at the top-left corner. Moreover, the display also comes with a touch sampling rate of 240Hz. The smartphone runs on Android 11 with the custom MIUI skin on top.
The Mi 11 Lite will come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC. Additionally, this octa-core chipset is paired with the Adreno 618 GPU. Furthermore, the device comes with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Also read: Leaks: Realme C21Y To Launch Soon
For photos and videos, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor alongside an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor. Additionally, there is a 5-megapixel tele-macro sensor as well. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 20-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
The device also comes with a modern in-display fingerprint sensor. Additionally, the smartphone packs a 4,250mAh battery along with 33W fast charging support. There is also a USB Type-C port for charging.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…