Table Of Contents
- 1Micromax In Note 2 Price in India & Availability
- 2Specifications & Features
Highlights of the Story
- Micromax In Note 2 finally launches in India.
- The smartphone is priced at Rs. 13,490 in the country but, users can get it for Rs. 12,490 as an introductory offer.
- Key specs include Helio G95 SoC, AMOLED display, 5000mAh battery and more.
Micromax has finally launched their Micromax In Note 2 in India. The smartphone has launched as the successor to the brand’s 2020 model, Micromax In Note 1. The smartphone offers very attractive specifications and is very aggressively priced as well. Without any further ado, here’s everything you need to know about Micromax’s latest offering!
Micromax In Note 2 Price in India & Availability
The Micromax In Note 2 price in India has been set at Rs. 13,490. This is the price set for the smartphone’s single 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage variant. Customers can actually get the smartphone for Rs. 12,490, at Rs. 1,000 off as part of an introductory. When it comes to the availability of the device, it will go on sale from January 30, 2022, via Flipkart. The device will be available for purchase in the Black and Oak colour options.
Specifications & Features
Starting off with the display, the latest offering by Micromax comes with a 6.43-inch Full-HD+ AMOLED display. In addition, the display offers a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. We also get to see a pixel density of 466ppi, a peak brightness of 550 nits and a 20:9 aspect ratio. On top, the handset also offer Corning Gorilla Glass protection alongside a centrally aligned punch-hole display.
On the processor front, the Micromax In Note 2 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 SoC. This octa-core chipset is based on a 12nm fabrication process. It pairs up with the Mali G76 GPU and packs 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM. Furthermore, there is 64GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage as well.
Talking about optics, the Micromax In Note 2 flaunts a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel utlra-wide-angle sensor with 115 degree FOV. In addition, we also get to see two 2-megapixel sensors for macro and depth shots, respectively. At the front, the device comes with a 16-megapixel selfie shooter.
When it comes to battery, the latest handset by Micromax packs a big 5000mAh battery. This rated battery capacity pairs up with 30W fast charging support. The device also uses a USB Type-C port for charging purposes. There is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a microSD card slot. The handset also retains a 3.5mm headphone jack.
In terms of software, the Micromax In Note 2 runs on Android 11 OS right out of the box. It also packs all the essential connectivity options. These include Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0 and more. When it comes to dimensions, the device measures 159.9 x 74.3 x 8.34mm and weighs 205 grams.
What is your take on the latest offering by Micromax? Do you think it will live up to the expectations? Let us know in the comments section below!
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.