Highlights of the Story
- OPPO Pad has now been spotted on Geekbench.
- It scores 4582 and 12259 points in single-core and multi-core tests, respectively.
- Key specs include Snapdragon 870 SoC, 120Hz display and more.
OPPO seems to be gearing up to launch their flagship OPPO Pad tablet soon. The tablet has been in the leaks for some time now. Previously, the tablet made an appearance on the 3C certification website. Now, it has been spotted on Geekbench, which reveals its key specs. Moreover, we get an insight into how its going to perform. The tablet bagging all the certifications could only hint at its launch being right around the corner.
OPPO Pad Geekbench Listing
According to the Geekbench listing of the upcoming tablet, it scores 4582 points in the single-core test. Furthermore, the tablet manages to score 12259 points in the multi-core test. The Geekbench listing also reveals that the tablet will be powered by the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC.
This octa-core chipset comes with a frequency of 3.19GHz. It pairs up with the Areno 650 GPU. The chipset and GPU pair up with 6GB of RAM. Talking about software, the flagship OPPO Pad will run on Android 11 OS, right out of the box.
OPPO Pad Specifications (Leaked)
The upcoming OPPO tablet comes with a full-HD+ IPS LCD display. In addition, the display is going to flaunt a fast 120Hz refresh rate. When it comes to software, the flagship tablet by OPPO will run on Android 11 with the ColorOS custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the OPPO Pad will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC. According to the 3C listing of the tablet, it will offer 33W fast charging support. However, the battery capacity of the tablet is currently under wraps.
For a tablet, the camera specs are pretty stacked too. The upcoming OPPO Pad will feature a single 13-megapixel primary rear camera setup. At the front, the tablet will sport an 8-megapixel selfie shooter. The tablet is expected to launch sometime during the first half of 2022. Moreover, the OPPO Pad price in India is expected to be set somewhere around Rs. 23,000.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?