Redmi Note 10 Series First Look Teased, Featuring 108-MP Camera
Xiaomi is gearing up for the Redmi Note 10 series launch in India. The series will have the Note 10, the Note 10 Pro, and the Note 10 Pro. Moreover, the high-end models are to have 5G connectivity as well. Now, ahead of the launch, the company confirmed rumors of a 108MP primary camera. However, it is a big step as it is generally a part of its high-end model.
As promised here's the first exclusive look of the all-new #RedmiNote10 series! 🤩#RedmiNote: India's most-loved Smartphone series! Starting from 1st to now the 10th gen., it's been a #10on10 journey. 🙏— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) February 26, 2021
Love #108MP 📸. RT if you too love this #MadeInIndia phone.
I ❤️ #Redmi pic.twitter.com/fdkRhle0Ka
Redmi Note 10 retail box image shows the phone will have a center-positioned punch-hole display. In addition, it will also have a rectangular camera module with a large sensor at the top (108MP camera). Furthermore, followed by three other regular lenses. The LED flash is present beside the camera module. The handset will come in a gold color option. However, there should be other color options at launch of Redmi Note 10. The volume rocker and power button are on the right. Since there’s no fingerprint cutout at the back, it could be placed on the side or under the screen. Moreover, the latter suggesting an AMOLED display in tow.
Redmi Note 10 series Specifications (Expected)
Till now, Xiaomi has shared only a few specifications for the Redmi Note 10 series. The phones will have Gorilla Glass protection at the front and IP52 dust and water resistance. They will support some form of fast charging and have light builds. According to posters released by Xiaomi, the phones will also get hi-res audio and large batteries that can last all day long.
Also Read: Apple Has Already Started Working On 6G
Moreover, Xiaomi has also confirmed that the Redmi Note 10 series will get better haptic feedback. It may even have an in-display fingerprint scanner. The posters don’t reveal which of the phones are getting the mentioned features. The confirmation on the processor can lead us to believe that we may also see 5G support on some variants.
Also Read: OnePlus 9 Specifications Leaked via AIDA64
As per previous rumors, the standard Redmi Note 10 will get a Snapdragon 732G chipset, a 120Hz display, 64-megapixel quad-camera set up, up to 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, and a 5,050mAh battery.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.