Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo S9e Leaks
- 2Vivo S9 Leaks
Vivo S9 series pre-bookings have gone now live through the company’s official website in China ahead of its launch. The listing includes renders showing the design of the upcoming phone. On the other hand, Vivo has revealed on Weibo that in addition, they will also include the Vivo S9e. It can be a watered-down version of the S9. Moreover, the series launch is on March 3.
The pre-booking page on the Vivo China site gives us a clear look at the back of the Vivo S9. Moreover, the phone appears to have flat edges, similar to the iPhone 12 series. It can also come with triple rear cameras housed in a rectangular-shaped module. It looks similar to the camera module on the Vivo X60 and some other Vivo phones. In addition, it also appears to offer the S9 in three distinct color options with a gradient finish.
Furthermore, a teaser on Weibo has confirmed that the Vivo S9e will launch in addition to the series. It shows that the Vivo S9 carries a 44-MP selfie camera. Whereas, the Vivo S9e features a 32-MP camera. Other details about the Vivo S9 and Vivo S9e are yet to be officially revealed.
Vivo S9e Leaks
As for specifications, it can feature a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with a waterdrop-style notch and a 90Hz refresh rate. Moreover, it will also come with MediaTek Dimensity 820 SoC. Vivo S9e will pack a 4,100mAh battery with 33W Flash Charge support.
Additionally, it can also feature a triple rear camera setup with a 64-MP ultra-wide-angle primary lens. Upfront, the phone can have a 32-MP Samsung GD1 sensor.
Vivo S9 Leaks
Earlier reports suggest it can have up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of onboard storage. The phone could also include dual selfie cameras.
The Vivo S9 is also rumored to come with the octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC. The phone could also feature a 44-megapixel primary camera sensor. Further, it could come with a 6.4-inch display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone is speculated to have a 4,000mAh battery along with 33W fast charging.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.