Redmi Note 10 Teased Officially, Can Launch in February
Redmi Note 10 launch is finally official on Weibo. The company’s GM Lu Weibing teased the series for the very first time through a Weibo post. Moreover, this new development comes weeks after the rumor mill suggesting the existence of the series. The series will include a regular variant, Note 10 Pro, and the Note 10 Pro 5G.
It is expecting to succeed the Note 9 family which includes Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max in India in March last year. However, in the teaser, Lu Weibing is not giving away details of the Redmi Note 10 series directly. It comes with an image of the Redmi Note 9 asking users about their expectations with the upcoming series.
Redmi Note 10 Series Leaks
Moreover, it can also launch in India alongside the Note 10 Pro in February. Both phones will price aggressively, according to tipster Ishan Agarwal. Additionally, it is also because of the competition the Xiaomi-sub brand now faces from the likes of Realme. The Note 10 in the series is to come in Gray, Green, and White color options.
Also Read: Oppo A55 5G Launched: Price, Specifications
However, on other reports, Redmi Note 10 Pro 4G listing is on Singapore’s IMDA certification site. The listing confirms that the 4G variant will have Bluetooth connectivity options, Wi-Fi, and NFC. On the other hand, both of these phone in the series is listing on various certification sites over the last few weeks. Most recently, the Redmi Note 10 Pro variant received certification from the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). It suggests that the phone’s launch in India is soon coming. It was also on the US FCC website.
The series will likely come in three storage options and have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC under the hood. Past leaks and certifications have revealed that the smartphone will come in 4G and 5G variants. Redmi Note 10 series is expected to pack a 5,050mAh battery and a quad rear camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel primary camera.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.