Samsung Galaxy E02 Support Page Goes Live In India
Samsung is all ready to launch a new phone in the E-series in India. Samsung Galaxy E02 support page is now live in India. This suggests that the phone could make its debut in the country soon. However, the page does not reveal much information about the phone. Moreover, there is no official information about the phone’s launch date.
Also Read: Galaxy M31s Price In India Slashed
Samsung Galaxy E02 with model number SM-E025F/DS is now listing on the Samsung India support website. It is hinting at an imminent launch in the country. Additionally, the DS in the model number hints towards the support for dual-SIM.
The smartphone has also surfaced on various certifications websites, including the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), and Wi-Fi Alliance with the same model number. As Wi-Fi certification, the phone will support only a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band and it will run Android 10 out of the box.
On the other hand, there is no information about its display size, hardware configuration, battery, and camera details. The phone can be a budget segment device. It might price under Rs 10,000 in India.
In related news, we have Samsung launching Galaxy F62 expanding the F-series that was introduced in October last year. Additionally, Samsung Galaxy A32 is launching in India on March 5. It will sport a quad-camera setup, with a 64MP main camera along with an ultra-wide lens, macro lens, and depth camera. With a massive 5000mAh, Galaxy A32 will offer up to 20 hours of video playback.
Samsung Galaxy A32 comes in 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM with 64GB/128GB onboard storage. The storage is expandable up to 1TB via a micro SD card.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…