Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Will Feature Best 3x Zoom Camera
Highlights of the Story
- Galaxy Z Fold 4’s camera specifications leaked.
- Rumours suggest the launch could happen sometime in August or September this year.
- According to the leaker, it will be the “strongest 3x camera ever.”
Samsung is seemingly trying to one-up its own game with foldable once again. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 has been in the news for some time now. Reports suggests we can expect it to launch sometime around August or September this year. Now, a new report suggests that the latest foldable flagship from the South Korean giant will feature a well-balanced camera setup. According to leaks, the upcoming Samsung foldable will come with the ‘best 3x zoom camera ever on a Samsung phone.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Will Feature Best 3x Zoom Camera
According to a tweet by tipster Ice Universe, the foldable smartphone will feature a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera, and a 12-megapixel telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom lens. Moreover, reports also suggest it could have a higher resolution sensor as compared to the Samsung Galaxy S22 series. However, at the same time, he also claims that the telephoto camera on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 with a 3x optical zoom lens is its “strongest” ever. Right now, Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 are the shining stars in the foldable market. But with this addition in the successors, Samsung is trying to one up its own and take on the pressure.
Although not much has been leaked about the foldable smartphone’s specifications, there are some leaks available. Previously, a report hinted that Galaxy Z Fold 4 will feature a 10-megapixel telephoto sensor with 3x optical zoom. Moreover, leaks of the foldable featuring a 108-megapixel camera also surfaced. Another report recently suggested that this new foldable smartphone could come with an S Pen stylus. However, a recent leak, on the other hand, suggests the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 might still miss out on a built-in S Pen slot.
Apart from this, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 first battery may come with a 2,002mAh and the second with a 2,268mAh capacity. Meaning, it will be packed with two batteries with a combined capacity of 4,270mAh. Moreover, the phone is also expected to come with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ chipset. As of now, this is all we know of the foldables. As more information comes in, we will keep you updated here on Cashify.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…