Table Of Contents
- 1Tecno Pova 3: Price In India
Highlights of the Story
- POVA 3 offers a first-in-segment mighty 7000mAh battery with a 33W Flash Charger.
- The 7000mAh battery is STS certified to ensure maximum safety for the battery.
- The consumers can enjoy up to 45hrs of calling, 30 hours of video playback and 53 days of standby time.
TECNO Mobile, the worldwide premium smartphone brand, today introduced Tecno Pova 3, a futuristic gadget in its performance-oriented POVA series that reflects the ethos of speed, power, and performance. POVA 3 is designed for gamers and Gen Z users. This potent combination has the potential to revolutionize the smartphone’s power backup in order to satisfy the concerns of consumers who spend the majority of their time on their phones and have an increasing desire for all-day battery performance.
The boxy form of the Tecno Pova 3 is offset by slightly curved edges. It sports a fingerprint reader on the side and a triple back camera. Let’s see what the smartphone has in store for us.
Tecno Pova 3: Price In India
The Amazon listing for the smartphone has disclosed its major specifications, colour options, and design. The phone is available in three colours: black, blue, and silver.
The Tecno Pova 3’s release date and price are yet unknown, but we anticipate to learn more about it in the coming days. It was out in the Philippines at a price of PHP 8,999. (Approx. Rs. 13,000). In India, we may anticipate to pay roughly Rs. 15,000 for it.
The 4GB + 64GB storage model costs PHP 8,999 (about Rs. 13,300), while the 6GB + 128GB model costs PHP 9,399 (roughly Rs. 13,500). (about Rs. 13,300). (about Rs. 13,900).
The smartphone will be available in three colours: Eco Black, Electric Blue, and Tech Silver, and will be released on May 31, 2022. The smartphone’s availability in more markets, including India, has yet to be out by Tecno.
The smartphone has a 50-megapixel triple-camera system on the back. It comes preloaded with Android 11-based HiOS and a 7,000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
The HiOS-based Android 11 runs on the Tecno Pova 3’s dual-SIM (Nano) configuration. A 6.9-inch full-HD+ LCD with a refresh rate of 90Hz powers the display. A MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor with up to 6GB of RAM powers the phone. The phone also has “memory fusion,” which allows users to increase their available memory to 11GB by using unused storage.
The smartphone has a 50-megapixel primary camera and secondary and cameras for photographs and videos. For selfies and video chats, the smartphone has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The smartphone has an internal storage capacity of up to 128GB. The handset has 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for connectivity.
The phone’s battery capacity is 7,000mAh, and it supports 25W fast charging and 10W reverse charging. In the box, you’ll get a 33W charger. According to the manufacturer, the smartphone dimensions 173.1×78.46×9.44mm.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…