Table Of Contents
- 1iPhone 14: Display Size And Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- The iPhone 14 series is expected to go official later this year.
- The latest leak reveals details related to the display.
- The iPhone 14 Pro models likely to offer Always-on display.
The iPhone 14 series is set to become available later this year. According to rumours, the next-generation iPhones will be out in September. Several details concerning the Apple iPhone 14 series have leaked online before of the official unveiling. According to a recent market research analysis from Omdia, Apple will continue to collaborate with three display suppliers for the forthcoming iPhone models’ displays.
LG, Samsung, and BOE are among these companies. According to the rumour, the iPhone 14 lineup will have two OLED display options among four models, including the Apple iPhone 14, Apple iPhone 14 Max, Apple iPhone 14 Pro, and Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max. The same report goes into detail about the forthcoming iPhone models’ display sizes and specs.
The upcoming iPhone series, according to the source, would have four new variants: a standard model, a Plus variant, a Pro model, and a Pro Plus model (with Plus it means Max). This year, there will be no little model.
Instead, the Cupertino-based tech behemoth will debut the iPhone 14 Max. According to sources, the tiny model has harmed the sales of the Apple iPhone SE, prompting the decision to retire it in favour of the Max.
iPhone 14: Display Size And Specifications
According to reports, the four future iPhone models will use LTPS OLED and LTPO OLED displays. The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Max are expecting to have 6.1-inch and 6.9-inch LTPS OLED displays, respectively. Both of these models are to have new OLED panels with a faster refresh rate.
In contrast, the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max are expecting to use an LTPO OLED display. The variable refresh rate (VRR) feature will also be restricted to Pro models. Additionally, Apple is expecting to feature an always-on display in the Pro models.
In contrast, the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max are to use an LTPO OLED display. VRR (variable refresh rate) will likewise be restricted to Pro editions. In addition, Apple is expecting to feature an always-on display in the Pro models.
The business apparently intends to modify the design and provide a larger screen size with the iPhone 14 Pro versions. The pill-shaped design appears excellent in renders, but we’ll have to wait till the iPhone 14 launches to see if it looks as good in reality.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…