Table Of Contents
- 1Boat Airdopes 175 Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Boat Airdopes 175 TWS earbuds will be launching in India soon.
- The earbuds will ship with a 10mm driver, fast charging support, an IPX4 rating and up to 35 hours of battery life.
- The Boat TWS earbuds will be available in Red, Blue, White and Black colour options.
The Boat Airdopes 175 TWS earbuds will be available in India soon as a mid-range option. A dedicated microsite on Amazon has revealed the specifications and the entire design ahead of the announcement. Boat’s audio products have been quite successful in the country, owing primarily to their competitive pricing and wider availability. The company offers a variety of options at various price points. The Boat Airdopes 175 should be a decent offering for what it offers.
The Boat Airdopes 175 TWS is claimed to provide up to 35 hours of operation on a single charge, which is quite impressive. Additionally, there is fast charging support via a USB Type-C port. The earbuds will be available in Red, Blue, White, and Black.
Boat Airdopes 175 Specifications
The Boat Airdopes 175 TWS earbuds have a stem design rather than an in-ear style. They are powered by a 10mm driver, which is said to provide a balanced immersive sound experience. The earbuds feature a quad-mic setup for clear audio calls as well as Bluetooth 5.2 for stable connectivity.
The Boat Earbuds175 feature IWP technology, which allows you to seamlessly pair devices. They will pair whenever the charging case’s lid is opened and disconnect when the lid is closed. There is an IPX4 water and sweat resistance rating. You can use them to go swimming or to the gym. Voice assistants such as Siri on iPhones and Google Assistant on Android phones are supported.
Boat Earbuds175 TWS battery can last up to 35 hours on a single charge. The buds can last up to 8 hours on a single charge and up to 27 hours when used with the included case. A 5-minute charge can supply up to 75 minutes of power.
The Earbuds price has yet to be revealed, but it is expected to be less than Rs 5,000. More information should be available when they officially launch.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.