Table Of Contents
- 1More On Xiaomi Flagship Camera Phone!
Highlights of the Story
- In an interview with Leica, Xiaomi said that the two companies had been working together for some time now.
- Co-developing a high-end camera phone for July’s release.
- Huawei, Sharp, and Panasonic are just a few manufacturers that have worked with Leica.
This year’s first co-developed phone will be out in July; Xiaomi has announced after some previous speculations that it had entered a strategic relationship with German photography manufacturer Leica.
In contrast to Leica, this is Xiaomi’s first collaboration with a camera brand. Even if the US government is currently challenging Huawei’s use of its technology in the country, Leica’s most fruitful partnership has been with Huawei. As a result, Leica’s cooperation with Xiaomi, one of the world’s most popular smartphone companies, seems logical.
Many other manufacturers have incorporated part of their photographic knowledge into their phones, and Xiaomi isn’t the first to do so. Vivo’s X80 flagship series has cameras powered by ZEISS, while Oppo and OnePlus have partnered with Hasselblad to use the Swedish brand’s expertise in photography for its flagship phones.
As a consequence of the cooperation, Xiaomi’s next flagship phone may be likely to bear the name of the German photography business and at least one camera function.
More On Xiaomi Flagship Camera Phone!
It has always been a goal of Xiaomi to push the boundaries of smartphone photography. All to provide users with the best possible experience. Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun notes in a press release that the company’s “pursuits and concepts” and Leica’s “tuning aesthetic orientations” are in alignment.
It’s common for specifics to be kept under wraps in this announcement. Consequently, it is unclear whether this relationship will significantly influence Xiaomi’s next flagship. Or if it will restrict to the addition of some new camera filter options as on other phones sporting the mark of a particular camera company.
According to reports, Xiaomi and Leica are working on the Xiaomi 12 Ultra, a high-end camera phone. It might be powered by Qualcomm’s newest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Plus processor. This makes it more powerful than the Xiaomi 12 Pro and other comparable phones.
Xiaomi 13 is another option, but I’m not placing my bets on it since the company only releases one significant flagship each year. It is always with the others being incremental upgrades.
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…