Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold India and Global Launch Tipped, Surfaces on IMEI
Xiaomi Mi MIX Fold is the company’s first-ever foldable that launched in China in March. Now, it looks like that it is gearing up to launch the foldable globally and in India, too. Moreover, it competes with the likes of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 and Huawei Mate X2. The foldable phone features a U-shaped hinge design and a secondary screen on the cover. In addition, a leak by tipster Mukul Sharma, claims Xiaomi Mi MIX Fold surfaced on the IMEI database with model number M2011J18G.
Is Xiaomi Mi MIX Fold India launching soon?
The company is yet to confirm the launch globally or in India for the Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold. As of now, the company is gearing up to launch Mi 11X and Ultra series on April 23. However, the foldable phone can launch later in May although they are only speculations as of now.
So yes. Xiaomi's first-ever foldable is likely to launch globally as well. Have spotted the global variant (M2011J18G) on the IMEI database— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) April 22, 2021
Plus, though it does not guarantee it, the device has been registered on the Indian IMEI database too
Feel free to retweet.#Xiaomi pic.twitter.com/PfIVTMvbAl
Xiaomi Mi MIX Fold starts at CNY 9,999, which translates to around Rs 1,15,000. It is expected to be priced north of Rs 1,00,000. It looks a lot like the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 and even copies its vertical folding style.
In terms of specs, it brings an 8.01-inch flexible OLED internal screen with a 60Hz refresh rate. The Xiaomi Mi MIX Fold runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12 on top. However, on the cover, there is a 6.52-inch AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and 2520×840 resolution. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset coupled with up to 16GB RAM and 512GB internal storage.
In terms of optics, the Xiaomi Mi MIX Fold features a 108MP primary sensor, a 13MP wide-angle lens, an 8MP telephoto liquid lens with 30x zoom support, and an 8MP macro lens. There is also a 20MP front-facing camera. The foldable smartphone packs a 5,020mAh battery and supports 67W fast charging. The device also comes with stereo speakers backed by Harmon/Kardon.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…