Realme 3 Pro does not shy away from showing off the upgrades that it brings to the regular Realme 3. Priced at Rs 13,999, the Realme 3 Pro has a unique design which indicates the power that the phone holds.
Fueled with an awesome juice pack and an impressive processor, the Realme 3 Pro does not act like an average mid-range phone. Due to its near-premium hardware, it could easily pass off as a low-range premium set and is ideal for users who want a premium experience without shelling out too much money.
The Realme 3 Pro makes a point to remain ‘Pro’ in the mid-range phone. It comes with a few pros and cons:
- The Realme 3 Pro has a fantastic design inspired by a legendary track, giving the design a definite purpose.
- The Realme 3 Pro comes with a fantastic processor which acts almost premium and can be called a bridge between a budget phone and high-end premium handsets.
- It has a massive battery which holds a lot of juice and can keep the phone chugging for quite some time. Plus, it comes with a fast charging tech that juices up the phone fast.
- The Realme 3 Pro comes with AI-integration that makes the camera efficient to capture high details with the correct scene detection.
- The display of Realme 3 Pro does not have accurate colors and can be on the cooler side.
- While the camera is quite decent, the Realme 3 Pro produces cool images which do not carry enough color sharpness.
The Realme 3 Pro is a capable handset which comes with enough hardware to keep it as an attractive mid-range phone. If you are searching for a fantastic gaming set at a mid-range price, then the Realme 3 Pro is just the phone you are looking for.
Realme 3 Pro is as Pro as it gets, coming with a powerful processor and a fantastic battery. It pairs the hardware with a fantastic camera which might be a bit cool at times.
The Realme 3 Pro comes with the similar water-drop notch that its predecessor boasted of. It has a 6.3-inch IPS LCD screen which provides a decent immersive experience, though it is not the best. It does not have the superior sharpness and contrast potential of AMOLED screens of the Galaxy series.
Due to thin bezels and small notch, the user has more screen space to deal with. The white balance is a bit on the colder side, and the content tends to appear bluish. However, you are offered the freedom to tweak the color temperature settings according to your needs.
The peak brightness comes at 457lux which is lower than Realme 2 Pro, which is surprising since it appears to have the same display. While not the best, the screen is undoubtedly impressive.
The Realme 3 Pro is proud of its speed and to stress on that quality, the phone has a rear panel that has an S-curve which is modelled after the S-shaped track of legendary Grand Prix circuit, Le Mans. The blue gradient shades become more prominent when it is held against the light rays.
The design is premium, but it can turn out to be too glossy. There are other color variants also. The phone is quite slim with the rear panel made out of resin to increase the grip. While the phone is large, but it is manageable with one hand for people with larger hands.
The fingerprint scanner is at the centre on the rear panel and is quite snappy. The phone arrives with a speaker grill at the bottom. There is also the 3.5mm headphone jack making it a pleasant sight for nostalgic earphone-lovers. The phone turns out to be a grippy and robust model.
Realme 3 Pro is the ‘Pro’ because of its blazing-fast performance. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 710 which acts as a bridge between high-end and mid-range models. Daily usage does not undergo any problem with this phone.
Apps load fast, and there it can handle multiple apps without much delay. Even switching between various apps is fast and happens without any delay. Realme 3 Pro can handle games too. With High graphics set to PUBG as well as anti-aliasing on, the game was able to run at 30 FPS with about 99% stability. Casual gaming runs without a lag.
If you are a college-goer and want excellent gaming performance, then this mid-range mobile pack enough punch to have you covered.
The Realme 3 Pro’s comes with the 16MP camera paired with a 5MP depth sensor. The camera is not as sharp as the camera set found in Redmi Note 7 Pro. The phone comes with AI-integration, and hence, the phone can select the proper setting required to click the photo.
The Ultra HD mode is one of the best which combines 16MP shots to develop a 64MP photo. In daylight, the images capture the right amount of details, though the color might seem a little on the cooler side.
In low light, the phone performs reasonably well, capturing enough details and having a decent dynamic range too.
The phone arrives with a 25MP front camera which produces sharp images. Plus, it has AI-integration which allows several features like thinning of nose, eyes, etc. The pictures appear quite social-media worthy.
Realme Pro shows it ‘Pro’ aspect with the fantastic 4045 mAh battery as well. Even with hardcore use, the phone can have the ability to run through an entire day. In benchmark tests, it showed a runtime of 11 hours and 51 minutes to discharge from 100 to 2%.
Plus, the phone comes with the wonderful VOOC 3.0 charging technology, which can take the phone from 0% to 100% within 90 minutes. This is pretty impressive for a large battery!
The Realme 3 Pro is much more powerful and faster than the Realme 3. It has a beautiful design paired with a fantastic performance and long-lasting battery which gets juiced up fast enough. Realme 3 Pro lives up to its ‘Pro’ title and can beat many of its competitors.
However, it falters with its camera, which tends to produce washed out images, despite performing well in low-light conditions. If you are looking for a fantastic camera, then Redmi Pro could be an efficient model. Otherwise, the Realme 3 Pro is a marvelous performer and can delight your gaming as well as basic needs.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Thickness0.33 inches
- Height6.17 inches
- Weight172 g
- ColorCarbon Gray, Nitro Blue, Lightning Purple
- BuildFront glass, plastic body
- Width2.92 inches
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.3 inches
- Pixel Density409 ppi
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Screen to Body Ratio83.70%
- CPUOcta-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm)
- GPUAdreno 616
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) ColorOS 6
- Expandable MemorymicroSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- RAM/Internal Storage64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Dual Camera16 MP, f/1.7, 1/2.6, 1.22 micron5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR
- AutofocusDual Pixel PDAF
- Back Camera Video2160p30fps, 1080p30/120fps, 720p960fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera25 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8, 0.8 micron
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Talk TimeUp to 32 h (3G)
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity4045 mAh
- Music TimeUp to 126 h
- ChargingFast battery charging 20W: 50% in 30 min (VOOC 3.0)
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- RadioFM radio
- Network SupportGSM / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, April
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, May
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Realme 3 Pro
- iPhones have been around for many years now and have eventually acquired a massive share in the market over the years, this has also helped the brand gain a lot of trust and loyalty from its repeat customers. If you are reading this article, the chances are that you might also be having an iPhone right now, however, iPhones tend to heat at times because of a bad software patch or the processor working way more than the required amount. The average operating temperature of an iPhone is significantly lower than some of the other phones due to safety concerns.
- Top 5 iOS Style Launchers For Android!Sun, 9 Aug'20While most users own an Android smartphone it is very likely they wish to get the experience of an iPhone. If you are one of those who like iPhone over Android but cannot afford one, you can use one of the below iPhone launchers to make your Android phone look like iPhone. Android comes with a lot of customization options in the UI using launchers and more, some of these launchers can bring an iPhone style interface to your Android phone at ease. The iPhone launchers give Android a very similar look by adding a similar wallpaper, replacing icons, and more.
- The Best Ways To Sell Your Old iPhone In 2020!Thu, 6 Aug'20The one thing about technology is that with each passing year, there certainly is an upgrade making the new better in terms of experience, endurance, and more. If you have an iPhone that you have been using for a few years and wish to upgrade now, you might want to sell off the old device and get whatever money you can for it. There are multiple places where you can sell or recycle your smartphone in exchange for cash or vouchers thereby making it easier for you to buy your new dream smartphone.
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Before Selling Your iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20If you are planning to sell your iPhone, then you need to take a few moments to back up your device completely so that you do not lose any data. This is extremely important, and you can choose to back up your device either to iCloud or through iTunes. Before selling your iPhone, it is advised to unlock your Apple Watch and Find my iPhone setting from your device. It is extremely important to perform a full device reset so that all the data on the iPhone is deleted without any trace for recovery.
- How To Easily Share WiFi Password On iPhone!Fri, 31 Jul'20Sharing the Wi-Fi password with guests can often be inconvenient and can be a hassle when you can’t remember the complex password that you have set. It can also be an issue when you remember the password but do not want the other user to know the password while sharing the network with them. While it is extremely important to have a high-quality and strong password for protecting your Wi-Fi network but its certainly not convenient. Luckily, the new iPhone trick makes it extremely easy to share the Wi-Fi password with your friends.
- How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A Security Camera!Fri, 31 Jul'20Smartphones have become very capable in the past few years opening up new opportunities that were previously not even possible. If you have an old iPhone or Android device lying around not being used, then you can double it up for many purposes. If you happen to feel the requirement for a security camera then you can easily convert your old smartphone that is probably collecting dust in a drawer into a full-fledged security camera. You can also choose to turn them into a baby monitor or a Google Home speaker, there are many options to convert your old smartphone and put it to good use
- With brand new smartphones costing upwards of $1000, it can become extremely tempting to buy a refurbished smartphone or even used smartphones given how much lesser they cost than the brand-new device. While you can get a used Samsung Galaxy smartphone or an iPhone for as little as half the price of a brand-new smartphone, is it really safe to use. Phones that are released years ago run on outdated versions of Android and that might mean that they don’t have critical security updates, here are a few things that you need.
- Siri shortcuts are one of the less commonly used tools that make an iPhone experience very powerful and very useful. If you have not already spent a lot of time exploring Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone, then this article might be able to change your mind here. Apple comes with its own Shortcuts app that can automate some of the common and routine tasks that most people regularly do. If you want, you can create a simple Apple Shortcut to start playing music, disable the Do Not Disturb, and read your messages. You can easily define a routine and trigger it just by saying “Hey Siri, Good Morning”
- 5 Steps To Take Before Selling Your Old Android Phone!Thu, 30 Jul'20Selling an Android phone involves multiple risks, it is important to backup your data properly so that you retain access to all your important data even after selling the old device. It is also equally important to cleanly wipe out the device so that other users such as the next owner of the smartphone doesn’t get access to any of your personal private data. Luckily there are a few easy steps you can take to back up the data on your Android smartphone and then completely wipe it out.
- How To Download Twitter Videos To Phone Or Computer!Thu, 30 Jul'20Twitter is an important microblogging platform and has a lot of creators post small but informative videos, if you have been watching these videos then it is almost sure you would have wanted to share some of these videos with your friends and family for them to watch. However, not all users are comfortable with Twitter and most of them do not even have the app installed on their phones. In such cases, it is generally easier to just download the video and share it with them on WhatsApp or other ways. However, Twitter doesn’t show the download option by default on the mobile app or Website. Here’s how to download a Twitter video to your PC or Phone
Discover Phones Best For You
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 8.1₹14,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreOPPO F9₹17,890Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreHonor 10 Lite₹10,280Add to compare
- 8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A8SAdd to compare
- 8.1spec scoreRealme 2 Pro₹10,599Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreVivo V9₹14,490Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreOPPO F7₹17,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreVivo Z1Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo V11IAdd to compare
- 8spec scoreRealme U1₹8,889Add to compare
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra₹104,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreOnePlus Nord₹27,999Add to compare
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20₹77,999Add to compare
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime₹9,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreAsus ROG Phone 3₹49,999Add to compare
- 7spec scoreHonor 9S₹5,999Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreHonor 9A₹8,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreRealme 6₹13,999Add to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo X50₹34,990Add to compare
- 8spec scorePOCO M2 Pro₹13,999Add to compare