Redmi Note 9, Mi 10, And 21 Other Xiaomi Phones To Get MIUI 12 Update From August
MIUI 12 release schedule is out specifically for the Indonesian audience and will start from August 2020.
Highlights of the Story
- This MIUI 12 update will be specifically roll out to the users in Indonesia.
- The company is yet to reveal the update cycle schedule for India.
- MIUI 12 update will be applicable for the phones like Redmi Note 9, Mi 10, POCO F2 Pro, and the list continues.
Xiaomi is all set for its next patch of the update, releasing MIUI 12 which will reach 23 Xiaomi and POCO manufactured smartphones next month. Several Xiaomi, sub-brand Redmi smartphones lie in the schedule list of the MIUI 12 update including the Mi 10, Redmi Note 9, and Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 8, and the one manufactured by POCO like POCO F2 Pro, and F1 POCO phone.
MIUI 12 Compatible Smartphones
According to the MIUI 12 Indonesian domain website, the Chinese tech giant Xiaomi will release the update patch with latest software updates next month for the following smartphones – Mi 10, Mi Note 10, Mi Note 10 Pro, Redmi Note 9, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 6 Pro, Redmi Note 5, Redmi 9, Redmi 8, Redmi 8A, Mi 8 Lite, Poco F2 Pro, Redmi 7A, Redmi 6A, Redmi 6, Redmi 6 Pro, Pocophone F1, Redmi 8A Pro, Redmi 7, and Redmi S2, reiterating the list in the image above.
MIUI 12 Rollout Timetable
There is no such specific date that has been revealed but for sure the update will reach by August 2020. Xiaomi has also made a note that the release plan may change as and when needed. The Redmi K20 Pro was one among the league of Xiaomi phones to receive the next-gen software version. The Indian users of Redmi K20 Pro received the stable update version much earlier in this month.
In June, the MIUI 12 pilot testing program went on running for the Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 7, and Redmi Note 7 Pro and Note 7S in the country.
Also Read: 5 Reasons To Sell Your Old iPhone SE
MIUI 12 Features (Expected)
MIUI 12 is based on Android v10 as has to bring new features like a more in-depth cognitive functioning privacy setting, enhanced and simplified user interface, renovated system animation. Other key features include upgraded dark mode, ultra-battery saver, and app drawer.
Indian users of the listed Xiaomi and subsidiary brands smartphone have to wait for all such exhilarating features to hit their smartphones. Though there is absolutely no hint given by the company about the patch release date for Indian users. But, soon within a month or two, it may arrive.
Also read: Best Oppo Mobile Phones
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.