Here’s How You Can Scan Printed And Handwritten Notes On iPhone
You can now use your Apple iPhone to quickly scan printed and handwritten notes. Here’s how you can do it.
Table Of Contents
- 1What does the Scanning feature do?
- 2How to scan printed and handwritten notes on iPhone via the Notes app?
Highlights of the Story
- Apple is known to add trending features to its devices with every new update.
- The latest update lets you scan printed and handwritten notes on iPhone.
- You can even save the notes in digital format on your iPhone.
Apple released the iOS 15.4 on 31st March in India and with that, the technology giant added some cool new features for its users. One of the amazing features of this new update can let users scan printed and handwritten notes on iPhone. This feature is also available in iPadOS 15.4.
Previously, scanning printed and handwritten notes on iPhone used to be a complex task. Although, scanning documents was possible, however, when it came to scanning handwritten notes into the notes app, the task required a lot of hard work. Thankfully, with the new iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4 update, you can scan printed and handwritten notes on iPhone with just one tap. Here’s how to do it.
What does the Scanning feature do?
Before we head to the steps to scan printed and handwritten notes on iPhone, let us first see how scanning document works and how it can be done easily with the Notes app. The scanning document feature is only available in the newer iPhone models. So, if you own a newer model, now is the time to unleash this cool feature and make the most out of it. Simply capture the photo of a document or text and save it as JPEG in their gallery. This is how the Scanning feature works.
So basically, what happens- the scanning feature lets you create a digital copy of any document on your phone or in the cloud, from where you can access it easily anytime. In the older versions of iOS and iPadOS, you needed to tap on a note’s text field and tap the Live text option in the notes app. This was a lot of hard work. But now, it is much easier.
How to scan printed and handwritten notes on iPhone via the Notes app?
The below-mentioned steps will help you learn how to scan printed and handwritten notes on iPhone:
- Open the Notes app on your iPhone or iPad.
- At the bottom-right corner of the app, you will find an option for creating a new note. Tap on it or just choose from the existing notes.
- Now, just above the onscreen keyboard, you will see the Camera icon. Tap on it.
- A pop-up submenu will appear, select “Scan Text” from there.
- Next, place and position the printed or handwritten note in the camera’s Viewfinder.
- When your text is identified, it will appear in the note. Further, tap on the “Insert” button that appears in the Viewfinder. Your note will be saved then. You can also correct the errors manually.
Note: The new iOS update also lets you scan texts into the Reminders app. So now, you can scan real-world notes into individual reminders too.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…